Spark

(Y/n)'s POV.

The next morning, I was awoken by my mother shouting at me to wake up for the new morning.

"Why do I have to wake up early." I grunted and sat up, stretched my body out then walking down to the dining room that's when I noticed something off.

"Your friend came by earlier. He wanted to show you something by his cabin. You can go after you finish eating." My mom said, eating along with me from across the table.

"Who?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Did you forget your old childhood friend? It's Tim, dear."

“Oh yeah.”

I continued eating as a small flashback of some black mouth covered demon appeared in my mind. I shook my head, questioning why do I still have to pretend to be his girlfriend when he could just kill in a snap instead.

After a while of eating, I got dressed and headed to Tim’s house. His cabin wasn’t too far from my cabin but it was far enough that we couldn’t see it from our area. Once I got there I rang the doorbell.

“Tim you here?” I shouted, knocking on the door again then I heard, hurried footsteps from from inside.

“Hey! I didn’t expect you to come here so soon.” He said in a breathless manner. I blushed hard as I stared at his half naked body. He just got out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around his waist.

“What’s wrong? This isn’t the first time you’ve seen me half naked.” He said, breaking my stare and let me in the house.

“Sorry, it’s been a while.” I walked around as he ran up to get dressed.
I looked around and everything was exactly the same from the last time I sneaked in to take a look. It looked like any average cabin for the holidays would look, no wonder my dumb ass fell form his act.

“So you ready to go see the surprise?” He said, coming down the stairs as I turned to him. I looked at him blankly. He was wearing the same yellow jacket from last night.

“Y-yeah.” I answered, hesitantly.
He held my hand and we headed out to the river side that’s not too far form his cabin. We walked for a while, just talking about old memories and it was almost like I’ve forgotten what he has done to that girl. After that we just followed a trail up a mountain in silence.

“Wait… Is he taking me somewhere to kill me?” I thought, examining him and looking for a weapon on him but there was none.

“Don’t be nervous. It’s nothing dangerous.” He assured me. I shrugged the thought off and decided to just go along with it but the next thing that happened kinda surprised me.

“Well here we are.”

We walked up a bit further to only see the beautiful mountain site by the top of the waterfall. The area was decorated gorgeously with a small picnic area to the view. I smiled gleefully by the sight and for a while, I’ve forgotten who he was that night.
We sat around, just admiring the site and I laid my head onto his shoulder.

“(Y/n), do you remember what I said to you exactly three years ago?” He questioned, looking down to me.

“Yeah?” I looked up to him and he gave me a very passionate kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed back as I felt butterflies in my stomach and feeling myself just free.