One Sided Mirror

Masky’s POV.

I got off of the girl and started looking around for any evidence she has on us then I felt a presence.

“He’s watching me but he’s not alone... (Y/n). It can't be true.” I thought, quickly taking the things then jumped out of the window. I rushed to her family's cabin.

"It can't be her. It has to be someone else."

I arrived to her house and climbed up to her window. Everything was fixed and organized, but she wasn't there. So I checked every window of the house. Nothing.

"It can't be her..."

I thought, checking her room one more time then there she was entering the room and sitting on the bed. I sighed in relief and decided to watch her for a bit more.

"So your name is Zalgo?" I heard her, right before I jumped down.

"Zalgo..."

I thought, snapping my head back at her but there was no one else there and I don't sense him anywhere near her. She just laid in bed, holding one of the flowers I've left her.

"When are you coming to take me, Tim?" I smiled from hearing that.

"It won't be long, (Y/n)." I accidentally said out loud, she looked by my direction and I jumoed down, rushing to the dark woods.

"Tim?!" She shouted out the window, looking around for me then her disappointed look on her face just broke me.

"I'll be waiting for you!" She shouted then get back in her room as her mom said something to her from downstairs.

"I can't wait." I smiled, looking onto her cabin for the last time then running back to report to the mansion.

Zalgo's POV.

"Everything is going according to plan. She's going to be a great Queen." I watched over her cabin from the necklace I've given to her.

"She's the key in beating all of them then finally, take control over that realm."