Truth or Dare

Bakugo: Deku... truth or dare?

Izuku: ummm... Dare!

Bakugo: I dare you to kiss me!

Izuku: W-why would you d-dare me to d-do th-that?

Bakugo: Come oooon Deku, you have to do it!

Todoroki: What kind of fucking dare is that? He doesn't have to fucking do that shit! *looks at Izuku intensely* You DONT have to do that, okay?

Izuku: I-its just a g-game, I-it doesn't mean anything... right?

Bakugo: No...

Izuku: Okay than, *looks at Todoroki* I have to do it.

Todoroki: Are you sure?

Izuku: Y-yes, now, ummm, Kacchan?

Bakugo: Hm? *looks up from phone to look at Izuku*

Izuku: C-could you maybe... n-not explode me to pieces when I do it?

Bakugo: Yea, whatever...

Todoroki POV

Bakugo is definitely not okay. He never would dare Midoriya to do that... and with all the truths and dares, I would expect him to explode something by now. Midoriya got so close to Bakugo, I honestly couldn't watch.

Izuku POV

I just tried to give Kacchan, nothing else, but he held me there. I felt a slight sting in my back. I tried to move, but Kacchan wouldn't let me. Todoroki~kun stopped Kacchan for me though. I look over at Todoroki~kun and see he is on fire. His left side was imbruted in flames. I've never seen him this mad before.

Todoroki: Why would you do that?!

Bakugo: Todoroki...

Something must have happened when I wasn't looking at Kacchan, because Todoroki flames immediately went out. He looked down, sighed, and looked at Kacchan with an 'oh' look.

Bakugo: I... have to go.

Me: Why? Did I do something wrong?

Bakugo: No Izu-Deku. I just need to leave. My mom is calling and telling me to come over.

Todoroki: Its okay Mido-I mean *glares at Bakugo* Deku, *looks at Izuku* I can walk Bakugo to the door, you stay here. 

Me: Okay...

I swear, I saw Todoroki holding Kacchan's hand when they were walking away.

Todoroki POV

I knew "Bakugo" was acting strange and why he wasn't using his quirk.

Me: Why the fuck are you here?

Bakugo: Because master told me to come and you couldn't have all the fun work. *Turning back to true form*

Me: Well, tell him Im staying the night to get more info.

Toga: Ouuuu! Okay! Try to get more blood for me! *walks off*

A/N: If u don't know what just happened, I can give a summary of this chapter, only if u guys want. This is not Todobakudeku. "Bakugo" was not trying to make Todoroki jealous. Again, just tell me if u guys want a summary. Sry this took so long. And this may have some mistakes, I was rushing.