DATE??!

Izuku and Todoroki went into class together and everybody was talking to each other. Todoroki went and followed Izuku to his seat. When Izuku sat down and Todoroki passed him, he gave him a note. As soon as Todoroki got to his seat, Aizawa got into the class and everyone was in their seats automatically.

Izuku stared at the note that was placed in his hand. He spaced out and started mumbling. "Shut it damn nerd!" Bakugo quietly yelled at Izuku to shut up.

"S-sorry Kacchan." Bakugo grumbled and turned in his seat to look back at the teacher.

Izuku opened the note and started smiling to himself.

Would you like to go on a date at 32 Hakai rd. at 7:00pm tonight?

~Shoto

Izuku looked back at the boy who gave him the note. He nodded and Todoroki slightly smiled. When Izuku looked back to the front Todoroki slightly frowned.

~Time skip to after school at 5:30pm~

"A DATE!?!?" Mina squealed. All the girls were gathered around Izuku after Uraraka told everyone. "We need to get you dressed!!"

Uraraka was behind the crowd of girls slightly pouting. 

He was supposed to have his first date with me...

Jiro, Hagakure, Mina, Momo, and Tsuyu all had ideas for what Izuku should wear, so they took turns.

Jiro put Izuku in a black suit jacket and purple tie with a white undershirt. She gave him pants that had earphones on them.

Mina: "Um... very creative!"

Tsuyu: "The only problem is the pants, kero"

Hagakure: "I think it's cute!"

Momo: "I don't think it's suitable for a date though."

Hagakure put his hair into... a ponytale? She put a sparkly light blue tie, vest, and undershirt on him and put him in black pants.

Mina: ". . ."

Tsuyu: ". . ."

Jiro: ". . ."

Momo: "It's... nice?"

Mina put a pink tie with red hearts on it. The vest was and light grey along with the pants and a black undershirt.

Tsuyu: "I like the tie, kero"

Jiro: "It's to much love for my eyes."

Hagakure: "Cuuuuuuute!"

Momo: "Little underdone."

Momo put him in a flailed up white undershirt and a little navy blue tie. The vest and pants were very smooth and black.

Mina: "Little overdone, don't you think?"

Tsuyu: "I agree... kero."

Hagakure: "He looks a little to classy for a simple date."

Jiro: "Todoroki does have a lot of money, so maybe they are going somewhere fancy?"

Everyone started arguing about what he should wear. "C-can I choose?"

"NO!!" All the girls yelled at once and went back to arguing.

"GUYS! STOP! I have an outfit..." Uraraka finally spoke up.