Yea! Wait... What??

Todoroki was in his room at the lair putting on his school clothes, contemplating what the villains were saying.

I don't believe Shigiraki would think that. I don't believe his little theory. Even if it was true, I would really try to get him in a different way.

Flashback to the night before~

"I think I know who it is." Everyone became silent and Shigiraki cleared his throat and scratched his neck. "Watching his behavior I can identify who he hangs out with, who he doesn't acknowledge, and who he looks at a lot."

Todoroki spook up before Shigiraki could finish his theory. "Wait, you watched him??"

Shigiraki rolled his eyes. "That's not the point. The point is we can lure him in with his little 'crush'." Shigiraki looked at Todoroki while scratching his neck "Shoto Todoroki, we will use you-his crush-as a lure."

"Yea!!! Wait... what? He's Izuku's crush??!!" Toga squealed. "Todo has a boyfriend, Todo has a boyfriend~!!"

End of flashback~

Todoroki angrily put on his backpack and started walking to school. On the way there he saw Izuku talking with Uraraka and he hid behind a bush. Izuku and Uraraka were just mindlessly talking and Izuku was blushing and trying to hide his face. Todoroki couldn't believe that little innocent bean would like him. 

Wait, did I just say he was innocent? Ugh. But... he is cute... stop Todoroki!

While he was thinking, he went out of the bushes and went to Izuku and Uraraka not taking control of his body. Finally, he took control of his body and both Izuku and Uraraka were close to his face, trying to get his attention. "Helloooo. Todoroki? Are... you okay?" Uraraka blinked and Todoroki took a step back, making Izuku fall forward and on top of Todoroki.

Izuku blinked and blushed, quickly getting up and waving while sputtering apologies. Todoroki slightly blushed and rolled his eyes while getting up. Uraraka watched the whole thing and her eyes were now wide open. "I'm just going to go..." Uraraka stomped away looking slightly irritated.

Todoroki looked at Izuku and asked in an annoyed voice, "Deku, do you like me?" Todoroki looked at him with sharp eyes and Izuku slightly shriveled up.

Izuku squeaked out, "N-no... Of course not..."

Todoroki too Izuku's chin, making Izuku look at him, "Don't lie to me Midoriya~"

Todoroki tried not to smile and Izuku quickly mumbled, "OkayfinemaybeIikeyoubutIdidn'twanttotellyoubecauseyouwouldprobablyrejectmeandIdon'twantthattohappenjustlikewhathappenedwithKacchan..."

Izuku kept his eyes closed and was too scared to open them. As they were closed, Todoroki slowly backed into the bushes again and crouched, melting into and shorter blond golden-eyed girl. The actual Todoroki sighed, "Do I have to do this?"

Toga rolled her eyes and massaged his shoulders. "I already did half of it. You just have to do the rest!!" As she said that she pushed him out of the bush towards Izuku.