Ending 2 - End

--Disclaimer/ Death & mentions of suicide

Deku got seated to his room in the villain base. While Todoroki was an undercover Yuuei student-meaning he still had to sleep in his own home and was gone during the day-Deku helped with plans on how to raid Yuuei and kill certain heroes. 

But to do that they had to show he was dead. 

~Flashback~

Deku was getting his makeup done by Toga. She wanted to just cut him up so it could be realistic, but the villains said no. Kurogiri teleported Deku and Todoroki to Yuuei. Deku went to the other side of the building so they couldn't see him fall onto the ground, but only jump from the roof. When he was falling, he fell into Kurogiri's portal which was on the ground and jumped out from a tree. 

The villains found a random person and dressed him up before this, saying he was going to play a roll in a movie. They pushed him of the building and he died, while the villains left and went back to the villain base. The heroes ran to the body and thought it was Deku, since it looked like Deku, and soon pronounced him dead at the hospital.

~End of flashback~

Deku and Todoroki-who was leading Deku to his room-got to the room and Deku layed down, about to go to sleep. Just the minute before his brain shut off, Todoroki talked, "Get comfortable, because this is where your going to spend the rest of your life.

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

A/N: I kinda gave up on this book, there is another book about Hero Toga that I made if u wanna read it, and there is another Ending for this.