Short story

This a random short story from my other book, My Dreams.
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 7:00 pm and it was already dark. Everybody was in the common room either watching the movie that was on or studying at the large table.

You were watching a video on your phone on how to make the perfect milkshake, then you watched them fail again and again.

You wanted to see if you could make it, but you wanted competition. That would be much more fun. You looked around the common room from your place in the kitchen to find the best cook.

Your eyes landed on the ash blond sitting on the couch watching TV, and having his ear talked off by Kirishima.

A blush dusted on your face and you smiled. You yelled to everybody from the kitchen, "Who wants to see if they can beat me?!"

Bakugo automatically got up and yelled at you, "I can beat you at anything!" Everyone went over to the both of you and made a huddle.

"Who can make the best milkshake?" You asked, making Bakugo tilt his head slightly.

"What kind of fucking competition is that?" He looked like he was... pouting?

"Yes! You two sit on the couch and we will set up!" Mina smiled and when Bakugo left the kitchen and sat on the couch, she winked at you. She knew everything.

You blushed, smiled, and rolled your eyes. You walked to the couch and sat next to Bakugo. He looked at you and smirked, then looked back at the TV. You blushed furiously and hugged your knees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 15 minutes, Kirishima called the both of you back to the kitchen. There were two stations with ingredients you needed.

"Okaay! The loser has to give the other person something-anything. Me, Mina, and Kaminari are going to be the judges! Everybody else, just watch!" Kirishima grinned and sat on one of the chairs facing the kitchen.

Kaminari and Mina sat on either side of him. They were facing you and Bakugo so they could see you make your milkshakes.

Mina stood up. "Start making in 3! 2! 1! Go!"

You and Bakugo started making your milkshakes and he finished before you. When you finished, you both put one cup in front of each person.

The 'judges' turned around since they couldn't see whose was whose, or they might choose their favorite person.

The judges first tried Bakugo's, and they didn't show their expressions just in case it was his. Everyone said it was okay and moved onto yours. All of their eyes lit up, "This milkshake wins!" They all said at the same time.

You jumped up and down and when you stopped, you grinned at Bakugo, "You have to give me something now!~"

Bakugo growled lowly and stepped towards you. You didn't wipe the grin from your face, but when he got very close, your smile went to a slight frown.

You parted your lips to say something, but Bakugo beat you to it.

He put his surprisingly soft lips on yours for longer than necessary. He put his hand in your hair as you started to furiously blush, but kissed him back.

He smirked into the kiss but kept going. It's like he wanted people to take pictures-as that was what everyone else started doing.

He pulled away for a breath. He looked at your eyes for a split second. He had a teasing look and a slight blush. He walked away and stuck up the middle finger over his shoulder.

"That's all I'm giving you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you liked! If you want more, go to my other book!