Love

Todoroki and Izuku get to the restaurant and sit down at the corner near the window. It was pretty empty, since it was very expensive.

When they sat down Todoroki purposely but secretly made the room colder. Izuku started to shiver and rub his arms. Todoroki slightly smiled and took off his coat from his chair. He stood up and put it on Izuku's shoulders.

Izuku blushed and before he could nervously cover his face, Todoroki kissed him on the cheek and went back to his seat.

Izuku now had more of a reason to blush and cover his face.

"Deku, I have a question. Why did Uraraka look so upset when we were leaving?"

Izuku sighed and uncovered his face. "I have a feeling that she likes me, but of course I don't like her. I don't want to mention it since if I do and she says yes, I'm going to have to reject her, and I don't want to hurt my best friend. I would do anything for her to be happy."

~{With Toga}~

Toga ran into the lair and changed the channel that everybody usually listened to all for one on.

"What are you dong idiot?! We have to talk to master." Shigiraki yelled and scratched his neck.

"Sh! Just listen!" Toga turned the volume up and you could hear Todoroki's and Izuku's voice come off the TV.

Todoroki asked Izuku what happened with Uraraka and Izuku explained.

Kurogiri stared at the TV. "We could use her for getting Izuku Midoriya."