Izuku~Kun!

Toga walked in the woods around where Izuku and Todoroki were having a date. When Todoroki and Izuku left the restaurant, Toga dragged Todoroki into the woods and watched Izuku worry.

"Toga what the he-"

"Sh!"

Toga watched Izuku until he was close to where she was. Her body transformed into a short haired brunette-who she put in her closet. "Izuku! Over here!" Toga stood and waved her arms around. "I saw Todoroki get dragged to over here!"

Izuku looked surprised and ran towards Toga. "Where is he?" Toga pointed to a very familiar direction and started running towards there. Izuku followed running quickly.

Toga smirked and ran faster. She stopped at a small playground that was now only lit by a street light, it being night and all. "He should be around here! Look around!"

Izuku started running around the playground and looked everywhere. He went into the tunnel slide and slid down-being face-to-face with Mr. Compress. He didn't get any chance to react, so he turned into a little marble in Mr. Compress' hand.

"Let's go crazy. We have to get back to Shigaraki."

"Okay! Hold on one second," She faced the woods she just went out of and yelled, "Todo! You could come out!"

Todoroki ran to the playground and panted. A portal showed up where Toga was standing and they all jumped in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Were home!~" Toga skipped while in her normal form.

"Put him in the chair." Shigaraki said, scratching his neck as usual.

The chair was built to contain quirks. It had mostly leather straps to contain people. It was the same chair that contained Bakugo when they captured him.

Todoroki POV

Why are we doing this again? And why did they do it so recklessly? Someone could have been at the park! And where's Uraraka? Toga turned into her earlier.

Third POV

Mr. Compress tied Izuku to the chair and Todoroki pretended to be captured in front of Izuku. Before He could wake up, Toga had Todoroki take Uraraka out of the closet and tie her up also, so Uraraka, Izuku, and Todoroki were in a triangle. 

When Izuku woke up, Toga automatically went into his face, "Hey Izuku~Kun!~ How are you?~ Are you comftorable?~"