Ending 2

Deku stared at Uraraka and Todoroki, starting to tear up. Todoroki spoke, "Midoriya..."

Toga came out of nowhere and explained the situation. "Hi Izuku-kun~! So, to get to the point, you either become a villain and they get to go free, or they die and you get sent free!~ Choose wisely!"

Uraraka started to cry. "Deku! Please... I don't wanna die... but you need to be set free!"

Todoroki rolled his eyes and whispered to Deku without anyone else hearing, "She's a villain, Midoriya. I saw her sneak into an alley way with Kurogiri." Suddenly the TV that was behind Uraraka and Todoroki turned on, and it showed what seemed like Uraraka, skipping to the Kurogiri portal and jumping in. Uraraka and Todoroki couldn't see it, since it was behind them, but Todoroki knew exactly what was going on. The only thing was, it was actually Toga using Uraraka's blood, but Deku didn't know-and never will.

Deku's eyes widened and he squinted at Uraraka.

The room was silent for a moment, before Deku looked to the ground and mumbled, "I will be a villain, if it means saving my friends.

Toga grid widely and started to untie him. "First, you have to show which friend you love more!~" Deku got released and got handed a knife. She got close to his ear and whispered, "Kill one~"

Deku stood quietly and after a while, smirked. "Might as well make this worth it." He walked towards Todoroki and leaned down. He put Todoroki's white hair behind his ear and whispered, in a shaky about to cry voice, "This is for you Shoto..." He stood. Todoroki shut his eyes tightly, waiting impact. Deku closed his eyes and stabbed. He pulled out the knife and looked at the blood on his knife, his hands, his clothes.

He squatted and put his hands on Todoroki's cheek while rubbing his finger against his skin. "I told you this was for you." Deku started crying into Todorki's chest. Todoroki looked at the dead Uraraka and smirked slightly. He rubbed Deku's head and whispered.

"It's your turn."

-But Deku wasn't really crying, he knew what was going on, he just wanted to seem like the innocent one, just in case the police caught on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
An I oop-