Ending 1 Continued

A/N: Might be slight spoilers? I don't know, my friend told me to put this saying I was going to spoil the show.

Izuku and Bakugo had Mitsuki drive them to UA so Izuku could tell the teachers what happened. Izuku and Bakugo sat silently staring out the windows as Izuku relived the memories. He started crying, trying to hide it from the hot head, which he succeeded in.

~Meanwhile in the villain base~

Todoroki got out of the horribly tied chair and grinned at Uraraka. "Sooo, your 'little crush' decided to leave you here. That's sad." Todoroki stopped his emotions and went to Toga, giving her the okay to do what she want she wants with Toga, as long as she made her crazy enough to lose her memory and turn into a villain.

Toga screeched and ran over to Uraraka. She leaned down to her face and whispered, "I'm going to have fun with you 'pink cheeks'." Uraraka got knocked out by Toga with a needle and got dragged to wherever Toga wanted to take her. Todoroki rolled his eyes and went to the small barn.

"You know they are going to try to capture and maybe even kill us, right?" Dabi turned in his chair to face Todoroki.

"The heroes can't hurt us. Especially if we convince them that two of the number one heroes was just kidnapped by the league of villains." Dabi smirked and Todoroki scoffed.

"Whatever. Your going to have to look like Touya again though."

Toga came out of nowhere and screeched, "Did someone say makeover?!"

Dabi sighed and rolled his eyes, "No one said makeover, but if I show you a picture of someone, will you be able to make me look like them?"

Toga jumped around. "Of course! I've been waiting to be able to give you a makeover!"

"Good, then let's start before the heroes get here."

~Back with Izuku and Bakugo~

Tsuyu and Iida tried to comfort Izuku, since he was the one who experienced it. Bakugo was in the background with the police sirens and everybody talking drowning out. The memories of him getting kidnapped filled his brain, seeing the face of Izuku and every student in his class when he was being pulled into the portal. He mumbled under his breath, "Damn Deku..."

He slightly jumped when Kirishima tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey Bakubro... The heroes and police are looking for the hideout right now, I can't believe that Todoroki is a villain. He's one of the people you wouldn't think is a villain out of the class."

"Yea..." Bakugo just stared at Izuku getting comforted by Iida and Tsuyu.

Kirishima hugged Bakugo and he got slightly frightened. "Are you okay Bakubro?"

Bakugo smirked and hugged Kirishima back. "I'm fine, thank you."

"Of course, bakubabe."