Ending 1

"Sooo~ You know where you are right?~" Toga cooed and Deku opened his eyes fully. He looked scared and looked around.

When he saw Todoroki and Uraraka, he yelled at the blond. "LET THEM GO!"

Toga sighed and waved a knife around. "Okay then, we have a decision for you to make. You either become a villain, and they stay safe, or you run off and they die right in front of you.~"

Todoroki started acting. "Midoriya, please go. I don't want your dreams to die. Please."

Uraraka started talking. "Deku! Please don't hurt yourself!" Uraraka looked at the league of villains. "KILL ME!!"

Todoroki rolled his eyes behind her back and went back to his sad face. He looked at Toga and mouthed. "Let him go."

Toga nodded and went over to Deku and went behind him. She lowered down and put her chest on his shoulders while reaching down. She whispered in his ear, "I'll let you say goodbye~" She reached down to his tied up hands and unraveled them.

As soon as Deku got untied he ran to Todoroki and hugged him tight. Uraraka watched Deku run to Todoroki first and started to scowl. Deku turned back towards Uraraka and she put a slight smile back on. He hugged her and she faked a smile while digging her face into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could do something. But if I tried to use my quirk, I would get attacked. There's like, 10 villains here. I will try to come back." Deku whispered to Uraraka before he got pulled away by Toga.

"We will see you in a while Deku!~" Toga tapped her leg, signaling Kurogiri to use his portal. Deku was suddenly teleported to Bakugo's house-out of all places-and saw him sitting on his bed.

Bakugo looked up and was about to yell at Deku, before he ran to him and hugged him. He cried and cried. "I-I'm sorry Kacchan... b-before you y-yell at me please just l-listen..."

Bakugo's eyes slightly widened, before he tapped Deku's back while Deku explained.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N: YoU cAnT tElL mE bAkUgO wOuLnDt LiStEn To HiM.
Sry I haven't posted in a while, shit happens.

Next book, Kirishima x Bakugo? or Villain Uraraka?

Luv Ya Geebosss

(Gays & Weebs. Most of u probably aren't gay, bUt I aM.)