Chapter 1

AN/ okay just gonna say that I'm not too sure about this story😂❤️ hope u like it tho

!And there WILL NOT be a 'warning smut' line over smut chapters, so done come @ me ty!

It was the early afternoon as Emma Swan, one of the Police Officers Of Storybrooke, Maine, And her partner Graham Hunter entered a well known Club, strip club, even. They both have had some hard and busy Day, The city was mostly good and there wasn't much to do, some days it was just hell thought or the paperwork would kill them. They've been more than just partners over the Years, They've become Friends that would talk to each other's openly about everything.

"So, how is it going with that Blonde?", Emma asked smirking while her Friend just laughed a little. "Nothing anymore, I might try my luck again like at the old times, in bars, you know?", Graham asked chuckling as they looked around, there was nothing too unusual going on. Of course a few woman caught their Eyes already but yet the two Police officers wouldn't mind it anyhow further; it was a Club after all, a strip club on top of that. It was also no news to either of them, Emma had often been in there already, sometimes she even paid for a Stripper in there but not that often, mostly she paid to meet any of the Women at some Place for a 'meet'. Graham on the other side was a helpless Love puppy, if you want to call it like that, other than Emma, he did not have anything left for one night stands or anything quick, he believed in 'the one and only', yet he hadn't seemed to found her yet.

Some time had passed, not much since both of them had to be back to the Police station later that day, they basically just got into the bar to chill down a little and get their minds off that stress before they would get right back to it. Graham had left about five minutes ago while Emma stayed to pay their Drinks and also might to check out a few more People at the Club, the was a lesbian after all and the Woman surely were sometimes even a little bit of her Type; she did not seem to find any of them further interesting thought, that was until her eyes travelled through the Club again before they seemed to stay at that One Woman for an entirety.

Brunette soft curled long hair, a cute smile and also a stunning Body as Emma could see since the Woman didn't wear much of 'normal' clothing. The Blonde smirked to herself as she went over to one of the People working at the Club; a certain person thought. "Hello, is there anything I can do for you, Miss?", The Woman asked sweetly as she hid a small smirk, knowing exactly what Emma was after, it was her Job to do those kind of assignments after all. "I'm sure you do, I want a Woman for Tonight.", Emma Replied smirking, it was way too loud in the Club for anybody else to hear their conversation anyway, also, paying strippers was probably the main reason why some people went to that Bar. Also, she tried to let it sound at least a little bit respectful. "Of course, which one do you want? There is Red, Cinnamon, El-",-"I want her.", The Blonde interrupted the other Woman as her eyes glanced over to the Brunette that was still chatting with another Person. "Good Choice...", The Woman Replied with a Little chuckle as she wrote it down at the Computer.

"When would you like to have her? Are there any things we should know? Do you want any toys, a membership, our internet Page, our ca-"-"I want her tonight. I'm Intersexual and no, I don't need toys or anything like that, I might be coming back about that membership in some time..", Emma Replied, cutting off the Woman again. The Brunette Woman seemed nice and flirty, but she annoyed Emma extremely with all that talking. "Alright. That would be 200 per hour.", The Woman Said And Emma Nodded once again, it wasn't the first time she did this and she knew very well it wouldn't be the last time. "Alright. You'll see her tonight at the Golden Palace Hotel, ask for A reservation by Cosmo. If you leave your Number or email address we can send you more information about it.", The Brunette Woman informed.