Chapter 4

Emma was waiting in one of the Hotel Rooms once again as she waited for the stunning Brunette to appear. She tried to calm herself for the whole day since the thought of someone else pleasing The Smaller Woman was getting her to a new level of jealousy; jealousy she never felt in her life, Emma Thought.

Finally the sound of heels clicking filled the Room again before The Stunning Brunette appeared in her Black Coat and bag again. "Come.", Emma ordered and The Brunette did so obediently until she stood in between Emma's Legs while the blonde herself sat at a Chair next to the Bed. Emma put the money out of the bag like any other Night as well before she threw it over to where The Brunettes Bag was. "I missed you.", Emma Said as she stood up and looked down at the Smaller Woman. "I missed you Too.", She Replied in that hot Voice Of Hers before she started grinding against the Blonde. "Mmm you really missed me hm?", Emma asked smirking as she grabbed The Brunettes Coat And Put it off, revealing the Brunette in nothing more than underwear once again, then her hands found the Smaller Woman's Ass before she slapped it causing the Brunette to Moan.

"Does my Baby Like That?", Emma asked smirking as she slapped it again, just like before she earned some moans of the Brunette. "Yes. Please.", The Brunette Replied in nothing but a Moan before Emma pulled her to the Bed. "Will you be my little submissive.", Emma whispered into the Brunettes ear with another smack at her Ass that slowly began turning into a red tone. "Yes Daddy.", The Brunette Replied And that was all Emma needed to hear to fully get into her Role. She wasn't planning on letting the Brunette ever go again. She grabbed one of the Condoms while The Brunette took off her shirt, then her Bra and then her Shoes and socks, Then she fumbled with Emma's belt before pulling down the black Jeans. She looked up at Emma, silently asking for her permission before she pulled off the Boxer Shorts as well. Emma quickly put on the Condom before she pulled The Brunette up to her so she sat in her Lap.

"I heard you were with someone else today..", Emma Said as calm as possible-She just wanted to fuck the other Woman hard but before she wanted to know some things. "Mmm..I didn't like it...nobody is as good as you.", The Brunette Replied honestly as she slowly began grinding against Emma's Chock. By that time her panties were completely soaked and she just wanted Emma to fuck her. "Good.", Emma Replied and took off the last pieces of The Brunette's underwear before taking hold of her Hips. "Will you be my good girl?", She asked smirking. "Yes Daddy.", The Brunette Replied before Emma suddenly turned them and entered the Smaller Woman in one movement causing her to let out Some loud moans. "You're Mine. I don't want you fucking anybody else.", Emma commented as she Roughly thrusted into the Brunette, seemly hitting all her spots. "It's my Job.", The Brunette Replied as she Wrapped her Arms around Emma's neck while her legs were wrapped around the Blonde's Waist causing the thrusts to go even deeper.

"I don't care.", Emma Replied as she fastened her thrusts and took one of The Brunettes Nipples into her Mouth. "Ah! I-Daddy-Shit.", The Brunette screamed as she dug her nails into Emma's back; again it probably was way too soon to cum but the Brunette Just couldn't help it from the pleasure coming from the other Woman. Of course, The Brunette had no idea that she actually was about to be the Blonde's Submissive; after all she just thought it was a game. "You're Mine.", Emma repeated and took the other nipple in her mouth while her fingers rubbed circles on The Brunettes Core. "God! Yes! Ah! Im gonna cum!", The Brunette screamed as she arched her Back off the Mattress. "If you cum I'm going to spank you until that beautiful Ass of yours is as red as a tomato.", Emma warned as she continued pounding into the other Woman. The imagination made The Brunette get even closer to her Orgasm Thought. She didn't really wanted to be spanked that hard but she had to admit that it was a huge turn on.

"Fuck! Ahhh! I ca-Ahh!", She screamed before coming-she did try to hold it back but it seemed useless with Emma pounding into her like that. "You're Mine now.", Emma Said as she grabbed The Brunettes Face without pulling out. "Y-Yes.", The Brunette submitted before she suddenly was turned around and somehow ended up on Emma's Lap again. "Now, count.",