Chapter 3

Emma woke up in the empty Hotel bed again and there was no Sign of the stunning Brunette-Of course there wasn't, why would she stay or leave anything? Yet, The Blonde felt disappointed even though she expected it to end up like this. Then a smirk curled on her Lips again as she remembered the last Night-actually the ending of it. She smirked as she remembered The Brunette Passing out on top of her after climaxing, it made her quite proud and she couldn't help but want to see the Brunette again. She had to. She smiled a little at the Memory of herself cuddling with the Brunette until she drifted off to sleep as well; usually she was no cuddler-Why would she be?, The Brunette however got her to cuddle all Night long. She wished she knew her Name though, of course, her Stripper Name was Queenie but that obviously wasn't her actual Name-oh Emma would've died to know her Name. It might would change that night as well; she planned to show the Smaller Woman how much she's got, how good she was, how much she could offer. Emma wanted the Brunette for herself and she would want her to be hers-only hers. She wasn't quite the person for normal cute relationships, more like a Dominant and Submissive one, she wanted to dominate the Brunette and she couldn't shake that thought away.

The Blonde dialed the Number of the Club once again, hoping she would be able to make another appointment for her and the Smaller Brunette. "Hello, How Can I Help you?", A Female Voice asked as the phone was finally picked up after a few seconds. Emma reminded herself of the Voice, it was the one of the flirty woman from the Night before. "I would like to have an appointment with One of the Woman.", Emma Informed as she smirked a little to herself, she kept the conversation as formal as possible which just seemed to cool it a little off. "Of course, who and when? There are Cinnamon, Queenie, Re-",-", Queenie. And as soon as possible please.", The Blonde interrupted smirking. "She's busy with another client right now and also the next hours are quite busy, how about tonight?", The Woman asked over the telephone and Emma agreed quickly. She couldn't, and also wouldn't deny that her blood boiled at the thought of having someone else fucking the Brunette; seeing her Beautiful toned body and feeling her soft skin against them. "I already have a membership and my Email is left, please send me the details anytime today.", Emma informed as calm as possible, given how jealous she was, oh she surely would make the Brunette see who's the best.

Given it was The Blondes Free Day, she spent the Day with doing things like getting more condoms, cleaning her House and eventually getting some new clothes. Well House-more like a Mansion actually, since her Parents death as she was a kid, Emma lived quite wealthy since she had no Siblings and all the Money went straight to her, just like the Mansion and the Car. She was sure she would like to get to know the Brunette better; she knew she liked her and that the Smaller Woman was quite turned on by her Friend, that much was clear in the previous night. Anyway, she couldn't wait for their next meetup, surely it wouldn't be their last and Emma would show her just how jealous she was.