Chapter 13

"Hey, how is it going with your woman?", Ruby asked chuckling as Regina entered her Apartment. Ruby was actually the Person Regina wanted to talk to in that Moment...the person she wanted to get cuddles from since she knew her Friend wasn't judging her. "I'm not sure...", Regina Replied And Ruby Almost immediately got the hint and pulled the Smaller Brunette into her Arms before Regina started to cry softly against Ruby's Shoulder. "What is it, Cutie?", Ruby asked as she slowly led them to the Sofa in the Living Room before she sat down and pulled Regina on her Lap, never letting go of the crying Brunette thought. "S-She doesn't love me...she never will..she just wants Sex.", Regina Explained crying as she held even tighter on her Friend while Ruby would streak circles on her Back to soothe her.

"What makes you think she wouldn't love you? Maybe she just isn't ready to say it yet.", Ruby asked and kissed Reginas Cheeks before she wiped her Tears away with her Thumb. Regina Loved Ruby for always cuddling with her if she needed it. "I-I asked her w-what we are a-and she said w-were just a-a Dominant a-And a Submissive.", Regina stuttered as more Tears ran down her Cheeks. Ruby knew something that would calm her Friend down, yet she didn't want to overstep the boundaries. "Come here, Cutie.", Ruby Said And Regina immediately snuggled even closer to her Friend before The Older Brunette kissed the Top Of Reginas Head.

"Shhht...it's okay, Cutie, but if Emma can't give you what you need then you'll have to break up. We both know a straight-Sex-Relationship is nothing for you.", Ruby Said And Regina Nodded Against her Chest as she started crying more. "I-I Love her.", Regina said and started to sob quietly against Ruby. She knew her Friend was right-she knew she had to break up or at least tell Emma that she wanted Love and cuddles. Since Regina started to sob And Ruby hated that-it broke her heart and It hurt her to see her best Friend that sad. She placed a kiss on Reginas Nose and on her Forehead, then she held her closer than Ever before humming into her Ear, sometimes it helped her calm down. She whispered 'it's all going to be okay, Baby' into her Ear as she continued to hold her tightly, she truly hated it when Regina cried her little heart out like that. She didn't deserve it.

When Ruby Placed a kiss on Reginas tummy the Brunette giggled a little before Regina snuggled back to her Friend's Chest, sighting a little. She definitely was in a better mood than before-yet. "So are you going to tell her?", Ruby asked and Stroke Reginas Back again while her Friend was still cuddled against her. "Yes....she will break up..", Regina Murmured Softly, she didn't cry, it felt like all of her tears were used in that Moment already and no ones were left. Why did she always fall in Love that easy, Regina thought. "If you need be you'll know where to find me.", Ruby reminded And kissed the Top Of Reginas Head again before she released the Brunette.