Chapter 6

Emma smirked over at Regina that was trying to get any comfortable position at the Sofa. "Anything wrong, Baby Girl?", Emma asked smirking which got the Brunettes attention. "N-No...", She Replied. It didn't take long until Emma felt Reginas Hand on her bulge, slowly streaking over it while she got closer to her. "Someone horny?", Emma asked smirking as she pulled the Smaller Woman on her Lap. "You are a tease.", Regina Replied as she started grinding against Emmas bulge while her Arms were wrapped around her shoulders. "I'm well aware of that.", Emma Replied smirking before she suddenly picked the Brunette up and threw her over her shoulder. "And you're a naughty little thing.", Emma finished smirking as she slapped Reginas Ass again and carried her over to her master sized Bedroom.

Emma carefully threw her in the bed before she started grinding against her Roughly. "Please.", Regina asked as she started grinding against the Blonde just as well. "Condom?", Emma asked as she put off Her shirt, shoes and socks. "I'm on Birth Control.", Regina Replied And took off her shirt as well. "Good Girl.", Emma Replied as she pulled off Reginas heels just like her Jeans. She quickly pulled down the last pieces of hers and Regina's clothing as well before entering her. "Let's do our own Fifty Shades now, shall we?", Emma asked smirking as she started thrusting fast and rough causing the Brunette to Moan loudly. "You're Mine Now, do you understand that?", Emma asked as she grabbed Reginas Face and started rubbing circles On her Clit. "W-What? N-No.", Regina tried to protest through a Moan as Emma sped up even more. "oh yes you are.", Emma Replied as Reginas legs started to get shaky already from her coming Orgasm, yet she tried to protest against the role of a submissive which she trapped herself in.

"Ahhh! I'm gonna cum!", Regina screamed as Emma sped up once again as she pushed deep into the Brunette. Her back arched  off the mattress as Emma starts sucking on her Neck. "M-Marks.", Regina reminded in between a Moan before she came. Emma however, didn't seem to care since she just continued pointing into Regina until she came as well. "Fuck.", Emma breathed out as she plopped down on Regina. "Who do you belong to?", Emma asked as she looked down at the sweating Brunette that looked like she was about to pass out. "Y-You.", Regina Replied as she tried to catch her breath from her orgasm-again. "Good Girl. Now I'll reward you.", Emma whispered into her Ear as she turned Regina around and slapped her Ass before entering her again. Regina got the hint by that time and got on all fours, even though she wasn't sure how long she would be able to stay like that. "Ahh! Yess! Shit!", Regina screamed as she grabbed the Sheets Of The Bed. "Don't cum..", Emma Said smirking as she smacked Reginas Ass again. "Ah! Please Daddy! Shit!", Regina screamed as she felt yet another orgasm building up. "No.", Emma Replied still with that smirk as she grabbed Reginas Waist And thrusted Deeper Into her, Reginas Body Meeting her thrusts perfectly causing her to Moan more.

"Cum and I will spank you until Your ass is red as a tomato..I don't think your cute Ass would benefit from that, especially since your ass still is a little sore.", Emma warned without stopping, the blonde herself was also very close already. "Bu-Ah! Please Daddy! I can't hold it!", Regina begged as her Voice became huskier and huskier with every minute she screamed and moaned. She didn't really want to be spanked that hard but how on earth would she be able to hold back with Emma's pounding into her?! "Fuck..you can now if you want to.", Emma Moaned as she let go and came inside of Regina once again, it didn't even take ten seconds before Regina came as well. "Good Girl.", Emma Replied smirking as she pulled out again.