Chapter 8

Days had passed, Weeks even but on both of the Woman's Minds were still some things. Emma wanted Regina to quit as a Stripper, she wanted to be the only one to fuck her and she wanted to be the only one that Regina would submit, Regina on the other Hand wanted a Relationship, cuddles and Love. Both of them haven't told each other's about their wishes yet, but it shall be like that soon.

Emma was finally back home after a long day and decided to stop by at the Club to talk to Regina and take her home. She really did not care much about the Brunettes' Job, she wanted her to quit anyway, yet she realized there was something wrong with Regina, maybe she just had to get fine with the thought of being her Submissive, Emma Thought. She wouldn't mind it much further.

"Queenie.", Was everything Emma had to say for the other Woman to understand her perfectly fine. "When And how long?", The Other Woman asked as she checked her computer. "Now, I'm not sure how long.", Emma Replied. "Right now she is with another client and Today her schedule is full, but can I maybe offer you someone else?", The Woman asked and Emma just shook her head and sat back down to one of the Tables.

She was jealous once again, Regina was Hers! Emma always was jealous when she knew someone else was pleased by Regina. The thought made her jealous and angry, but also sad and protective. She never asked Regina if she liked doing it but she would ask her to quit anyway, she didn't want anybody else having her, so she send her a text, Regina would see it once she has time to look at her Phone.

E-My Place-tonight. Come before midnight or I will punish you badly.

She usually would've smirked at the thought of Regina laying naked over her Legs as she spanked her Ass until it was red before fucking her again but that Time it was different, Emma was jealous and wanted Regina for her own; she wanted nobody ever to get the chance of having her again. Yet The Blonde knew she would spank Regina at least a little bit that night, maybe just for her Pleasure as well.

Emma loved how obeying Regina was, but she saw in her eyes that her kind of Relationship wasn't exactly what the Brunette was after-but she stayed anyway so Emma did as ever, not mind it any further. She ordered a few more beers as she continued to stay at the bar, she liked it there and Regina wouldn't show up anytime soon as well since it was barely 10pm. So what were they? Emma wasn't too sure how to call Regina; a Submissive? Yes, but there was a little bit more. Emma liked Regina and also sees her as more than that; but a Girlfriend? She wasn't too sure; Emma never had a Girlfriend, she never knew much about a 'normal' Relationship, she never knew anything else than having a submissive and she also wasn't complaining.