Chapter 15

Reginas Eyes fluttered Open And she couldn't help but smile at the Warmth and Love coming from the Other Woman that still held her tightly, even thought the Blonde was still sleeping. The Brunette slowly reached out as her Fingertips touched Emma's Lips while she would cuddle even closer to the Blonde. It was an understatement to say she was happy about their new Situation, especially since she knew it wasn't fully Emma's style of a Relationship-but she tried, she tried for Regina, that alone made the Brunette fall for her even more thought.

"Morning you Too.", Emma Said as her eyes opened slowly, then she took Reginas Fingers and Placed a gentle kiss on each of them, causing the Brunette to Giggle. "Good Morning.", Regina Replied chuckling as she looked up at the Blonde, she had moved that close to her so her Face would be directly under Emma's, resting on her Chest actually. "Mmm it's a good morning indeed.", Emma Replied as her Fingers slowly moved over Reginas Body causing the Brunette to hum. "Well you're a cute little cuddler for sure.", Emma chuckled as she kissed the Top Of Reginas Head And The Woman Giggled in reply.

"Thanks for trying...I'll try too..", Regina Replied as her Hand slowly moved down until it rested on Emma's morning wood. "Mmm I like the sound of that....but I've got to go, it's not weekend yet and I'm needed at the Police Station.", The Blonde Replied as she sat up and pulled the Smaller Woman on her Lap. "So you're just gonna leave me like this....this wet?", Regina purred into Emma's Ear as she slowly began grinding against the Blonde while her Hand slowly pulled down the Blue Boxers, leaving the Blonde in nothing. "Mmmm Baby we cant now, I've got to go to work today..", Emma Replied groaning as she felt Reginas wetness on her right through her Panties. "Please Papi....Just Stay here, I'm sure there are others that can help out just as fine.", Regina Replied as she continued grinding deeper and deeper before she was just against Emma's Bulge.

Emma herself had a hard time distracting herself from her obviously horny Girlfriend, it was no help that she was completely nude except her now completely soaked panties. "Please Daddy...let me get that Dick...just stay..", Regina suggested in a low seductive voice as she continued grinding against her Girlfriend. "God you're such a Tease, I can't now Regina, just wait until I'm home again?", Emma asked and groaned at Reginas successful Turn on. "Mmmm okay...I'll just shower I guess, while waiting for you to return....naked....wet....and soapy..", Regina whispered into Emma's Ear as she started grinding hard against her again. "God Woman!", Emma groaned before she sat up and threw Regina over her shoulder before leaving into the Bathroom.

"What are you gonna do with me, Officer?", Regina asked smirking as she reached down from her Position and actually managed to get hold of Emma's Ass. That was just before she yelped because Emma's Hand met Her Ass for a firm slap. "Mmm I'm going to show you what happens to such naughty Girls as you are.", Emma Replied And Sat Regina down at the sink, her Hands firmly stayed at the Brunettes Ass in order to hold her up. "Mmm But you were right with the shower indeed, since this is going to be quick before I've got to go to work.", Emma Explained before ripping down Reginas Panties And dragging her into the Shower.