Chapter 2

Emma was waiting patiently at the hotel Room; she had to admit, she was excited to meet the stunning Brunette for the whole day, she had been paying for Prostitutes or Strippers some time already so she knew how it went, she could tell that the Brunette was both, which the Blonde welcomed very gladly.

Finally she heard the door close again before the sound of heels clicking came into her Direction, after a few seconds she faced a beautiful, or should I say stunning Brunette. She wore a little bit makeup and a deep red lipstick, a black coat and some high Heels that reached to her knees. Her hair was falling down in those beautiful dark curls that Emma had seen earlier that day already And she really wanted to grab them. Unable to speak for the first moments, The Blonde handed the Brunette the money, which she took and put into her Handbag, then as their eyes Met again the Brunette slowly walked to the large Bed which Emma was sitting on. Just then her Coat dropped and the Beautiful Brunette was in nothing more than underwear.

"Hi..", Emma Said with a Small Smirk as She Looked up at the Goddess in front of her just before the Brunette sat down on her Lap. "Hi.", She Replied with a Small chuckle which immediately warmed Emma's heart. Not to mention her Voice though-It was husky but soft at the same time, impossible but yet there. "So I Heard about your...extra.", The Brunette Said with a Small Smirk as her Hand wandered down from Emma's Shoulders to her chest, then down to her waist and then the Brunette Placed it on Emma's thigh. "Mmm Indeed.", Emma Replied as she pulled the Brunette even closer to her, their lips crashing against each other's with Lust.

The Blonde reached behind them as she took one of the condoms and quickly put off her clothing causing the Brunettes Eyes to widen a little bit and the Blonde herself to Smirk. She knew she was muscular and she was very well aware of the size of her not so little Friend. Yet, her body was nothing against The Brunette One's, Emma Thought. The other Woman's Body was beautiful, toned soft Skin, curvy but yet not too curvy, an amazing ass, her breasts weren't that large but perfect for Emma's Hands. "Do you think you can take it?", Emma asked, she was serious that time, she knew she was huge and the Blonde did not want to hurt the other Woman. "Yeah.", Was her only response before The Blonde put on the Condom and hovered over the Brunette as she laid her down in the bed, Emma was in between her Legs as she kissed the Brunettes Neck and jawline, slowly making her way down to her Boobs. "No marks.", The Brunette reminded as she moaned a little from the contact. Of course there weren't any marks on the Brunette allowed since Emma wasn't the only customer, the thought made her jealous though-she didn't know the Brunette for a whole day yet but she wanted her to be only hers already and she would just show her how good she could treat her.

Without any warning Emma ripped off the Brunettes last pieces of underwear before she quickly entered her, earning hot moans by the Brunette. If Emma would've been a bit bigger she might wouldn't have fit though. "God you're so tight.", Emma groaned as she grabbed The Brunettes Hip with one hand to meet her thrusts into her, the other one held both of the Woman's wrists over her Head in a tight Grip, The Blonde completely had control over the other Woman. "Ahh!", The Brunette Moaned as she tried to rock her Hips Against Emma as good as possible, just the Situation alone could've made both of them come.

The Blondes Mouth found the Brunettes Nipples as she Roughly sucked them into her Mouth, never stopping her rough Movements though. "I-I'm gonna cum!", The Brunette Moaned groaning as she tried to catch her breath, she knew it was too soon to cum but she couldn't help it with Emma ramming into her like that. "Then cum for me baby Girl.", Emma whispered into her Ear smirking before she sped up once again earning screams and moans from the Woman below her.