catch it

I woke up to the sound of someone moving next to me, my eyes opening slowly. I turned my head and saw that I fell asleep on Benny's chest. I removed my head from his chest and saw he was still peacefully sleeping. I grabbed my Aaron Judge jersey from one of the boxes and some black shorts. I walked into the bathroom and changed, brush my teeth, and put my hair into a tight ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Benny was awake.
     "Good morning," I said smiling. I put on a pair of my black converse and walked over to him. "I'm sorry that I fell asleep last night," I said smiling.
    "It's cool, I fell asleep too," I checked the time. It was 7:45.
     "You should be getting back to your house, it's already 7:45 and we have to be at the sandlot by 8," he nodded and walked over to where I was.
     "I'll see you later," he said walking out of my room. I waited till he walked out of the house to come out of my room, bad idea.
    "Addison Wilson, come here right now," Connor said from his room. I flinched and turned around.
     "Yes, big brother?" I said trying to sound innocent.
      "Why was benny in your room at 7:00 in the morning? Did he sleep over?" He asked, crossing his arms.
     "W-well... he slept ov-"
      "ADDISON!" He yelled. "Did you guys, you know, do it?!" He came over to me and slapped my arm. I punched his back.
      "He came over last night and we fell asleep, that's it. We talked. Nothing else happened," I turned around and starting running out the door to head to the sandlot. I grabbed my mitt from the counter and I heard Connor running after me. I sprinted until I couldn't hear him anymore, and I was already almost at the sandlot. I stopped once I got there and looked back, catching my breath. I started walking to the dugout, and to my surprise Connor was already there.
     "How? How are you here already!" I yelled. Connor and all the other boys started laughing, including Benny.
   "You took the long way little sis," he said. I rolled my eyes and walked towards them.
    "Can we play now?" Squints said. We all nodded and ran out to the field. I looked at Benny, and he looked at me. I smiled and he looked away, turning his attention to DeNunez. He hit the ball with a loud crack and he started running. Connor and I started running towards the ball. He ran in front of it but I jumped in the way and grabbed it. I threw the ball to Bertram and I ran back to my spot.
     "Sucks to suck," I said to Connor winking. He rolled his eyes. I looked at Benny and he smiled at me.

Hey guys! I want to know what you think of the story, I'm not sure but I think it's pretty cute:)
Bye💛