forest

I woke up the next morning and I felt someone breathing behind me. I looked and saw Benny had his arm around my waist and was still sleeping. I smiled to myself and turned my head. Benny was still asleep and I didn't think he was waking up anytime soon. I slowly pecked his forehead and moved his hand from on me. I smiled at him and decided to take a quick picture. I giggled and started walking back to my house. I walked past him mom and she waved and me and I waved back, she seemed to be fine with me sleeping over at their house.
       I walked inside my house and crept up to my room, everyone was asleep. I went into my bathroom and showered, taking off the bandages Benny put on my hand. Then, I blow dried my hair and put it in a ponytail. I threw on a white tank top and some black high waisted jean shorts. I put on my black converse and brushed my teeth. I walked into Connor's room and sat on the end of his bed. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at his face. He sat up and looked at me.
        "Morning sleepyhead," I yelled. "How was that date with that girl the other day? Forgot to ask," I said. He shrugged and laid back down. I rolled my eyes and walked out of his room. I started walking to the sandlot alone again, I always took the long way now so I got more fresh air. I got to the sandlot and everyone was there except Connor. He never seemed to come anymore, but I didn't really care.
        "Hey, Addy," Bertram said. I smiled and dropped my things off in the dugout. Benny jogged over to me.
        "Hey, hey, hey, I don't want you to be playing with your knuckles all messed up," He grabbed my hand again. "You took the bandages off?" He asked me.
        "I showered," I said pulling my hand away.
         "I'm not letting you play today, I'm sorry Addison," he said.
          "You aren't my dad, leave me alone," I said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "Let me go, Benny!" I yelled. I pushed him away and grabbed the bat. He watched me and shook his head.
         "I tried, Addison," he said. I walked up to the batter's box and DeNunez threw the ball. I swung at it and my knuckles gave out. The ball went flying and went over the fence, but I felt excruciating pain. I screamed and fell over. All the boys ran over and tried helping me up. I started crying, I couldn't let the boys see me crying so I turned the other way and tried to pull myself together. I felt someone pick me up and carry me to the dugout. Tears mixed with dirt were I'm my eyes and I couldn't stop crying. The person who carried me set me down on the bench and put water on my knuckles. I heard all the boys huddled around me and whispering.
        "Yeah-Yeah, it looks pretty bad man," I heard Yeah-Yeah whisper. I stopped crying and tried wiping the dirt out of my free hand, and saw Benny was the one who was helping me. My knuckles were swelling, but they definitely didn't hurt as much. I laid down on the bench and closed my eyes. I heard Benny tell the boys to go back and play. They let me stay there until the game was over.
          I opened my eyes and saw the boys all leaving and packing up there stuff. I didn't feel like moving I just stayed there. Once I was sure they all left, I sat up and grabbed my stuff. It was already getting dark so I didn't worry about them seeing me, and I knew they always took the long way home, so I decided to walk through the forest. I started walking and everything seemed fine like a normal night; until I heard some voices. At first I ignored them, they're probably some older boys having fun.
        "Hey little girl," one of the guys said. He looked about 17 or 18. I tried walking out of the way but two more of his friends came and stood next to him. I looked over and saw a bunch of beer cans scattered everywhere.
       "Can I just go through?" I said.
        "Why would we let a pretty lady like yourself go?" One of the boys said laughing.
         "Please, just let me go through," I said. Another boy grabbed my arms from behind me. I screamed but he put one of his hands on my mouth. I tried kicking but I couldn't. One of the older boys walked towards me and smiled. I tried moving my arms but the one who was holding my arms' grip got tighter.
       "Hey cutie," the oldest looking one said. I started crying and I wanted to go home. I tried screaming and only a little bit of sound got out. The oldest boy started playing with my hair and I tried screaming again. I managed to bite the guy who was holding my arms and my mouth. He fell backwards and I punched the oldest guy and started running. I heard them behind me and they caught up to me and grabbed me again. I screamed and screamed until they put a bandana on my mouth. I started crying again and the eldest boy threw me over his shoulder. I started punching and kicking him but he wouldn't let go. He put me down by a tree and tied my arms behind it. I looked down and cried louder and screamed. I heard some grunts and yelling and fighting. One of the boys knocked me out and i fell unconscious. I saw some blurry objects fighting and that's the last thing I remembered.
        I rolled over and my whole body was aching. I turned over and screamed because I was scared I was in one of the boys houses. I heard someone running closer to me and I screamed more. Benny came running in and he hugged me and tried calming me down. I started crying and I hugged him too. My grip tightened and so did his. He sat on the bed next to me and I put my head on his chest and he rubbed my back slowly. He let me cry and he just sat there with me. Damn do I love that boy.

Hey y'all, so this chapter was just random and I thought it would show how good of a "friendship" Addy and Benny are getting.
Bye💛