sick day

The next day I woke up on my floor. I didn't want to move and I felt sick. I got up and walked to the bathroom and collapsed on the group and threw up in the toilet.
"Addy, you okay?" Connor asked. I cried and threw up again.
"Leave me alone!" I managed to yell. He opened the bathroom door and walked over by me. He put his hand on my back and got up and went downstairs. I threw up again and flushed the toilet. Connor came back up with Sprite and two pills. I took the pills and swallowed them while drinking some of the sprite. "Why weren't you there yesterday," I said looking at him. I threw up again and flushed the toilet.
"I was at a friends house and I forgot to text you, I'm sorry,"
"I kissed Benny," I said looking the other way. I threw up again. He sat down next to me and looked at the floor.
"He told me," Connor said, looking back up at me. I looked at him and started crying again.
"I love him, Connor, and he doesn't love me. Do you know how much that hurts me?" He nodded.
"I'm sorry," he said. I threw up again.
"Just leave me alone, please. I don't ever want to see Benny again, maybe then my life won't be so shitty," I said. He got up and flushed the toilet and walked out, closing the door behind him. Why, why would Benny do that to me. He said he doesn't have time for girls. I hate him. I thought. I cried some more and threw up again.
A few hours later I was still throwing up and crying, my mom came in the bathroom and rubbed my back. She gave me another glass of sprite.
"Drink it slowly," she said. I drank some of it and put it on the counter next to me.
"Want to tell me what happened, baby?" My mom said. She sat down next to me and wiped my face. It had some throw up on it.
"Benny kissed me last night right after he said he doesn't have time for girls. After he looked at me like he just did something he will forever regret," I said crying. My mom walked out of the room and came back it.
"He dropped this off for you, he said you weren't answering his texts too," she grabbed my phone and gave it to me and then walked out of the room. The present was a small baseball stuffed animal. I threw it across the room. I looked at the messages he sent me.
I'm sorry
Please answer me
Are you going to the sandlot?
I'm sorry Addison
Addison
I'm coming to your house
I looked at my phone and I started crying again. I didn't have enough strength to text him back, so I stood up and looked in the mirror. I looked like a mess. I grabbed my phone and I decided to call Benny. I had to lift the weight between us somehow. He picked up almost 2 seconds after I called him.
"Are you okay? Your mom said you were sick. I didn't go to the sandlot today sh-"
"I'm fine, Benny." I said. I could tell he was genuinely worried.
"I'm coming over," he said. I knew I couldn't stop him.
"Ok," i said hanging up. I sat by the toilet and I threw up again. I really didn't want him to see me like this.
Benny opened the door to the bathroom and immediately went down next to me. He rubbed my back and held my hair. I threw up again and I flushed the toilet.
"I didn't want you to see m-" he put his finger on my mouth.
"You like beautiful." He said. I turned back to the toilet I threw up again and started crying.
"I'm sorry Benny," I said through sobs. "I'm- I'm so sorry," he kept rubbing my back until I felt good enough to get up and walk back to my room. He picked me up bridal style and laid me down in my bed. "Benny, you don't have to do this," I said tiredly. He sat down next to me and played with my hair. He went behind me and I put my head on his lap. I ended up falling asleep peacefully.

Hey everyone, so the next chapter will probably be out tonight or tomorrow, but I hope you all like the story so far!
Bye💛