the move

"Addison!!!!" Someone yelled in my ear. I screamed and jumped up. Connor was in the room and he was the one who screamed in my ear.
"What the hell!" I yelled.
"It's- it's Yeah-Yeah! He's moving!" Connor screamed. I jumped up and we ran out of the door. Yeah-Yeah's house wasn't too far from where we lived, so it wasn't a big deal for me to be running in my pajamas.
We got to Yeah-Yeah's house and there was a moving van and boxes everywhere. All the boys were there, too.
"Yeah-Yeah!" I said, running up to him. "You're- you're moving?" I asked. My voice was shaky.
"Yeah-Yeah, Addison," he said. He sounded like he was about to cry; I couldn't blame him. He was leaving his home. His second family. I pulled Yeah-Yeah in for a hug and I heard him sniffle, now he was crying. I pulled away and wiped his tears.
"We're all gonna miss you, kid." Connor said, putting a hand on my shoulder. He nodded and turned around, walking into the car with his mom. Tears started forming in my eyes too. Yeah-Yeah was one of the first kids who I met here in California. He was always nice to me and could make me laugh. I pulled away from Connor's grip and ran back to the house.
I ran into my room and my mom walked in and hugged me.
"It's okay," she said.
"It's okay, mom-" I said, catching my breath. "It's fine," Benny walked in and my mom walked out. I buried my face in my bed so he couldn't see me cry. "Go away," I said quietly. He didn't move. "I said go away, Benny. Please," I could tell feel him stand up and then I heard the door close. I sat back up and walked into the bathroom and washed my face off. I threw my hair in a messy bun and opened my window. I went back to my bed and stared at the ceiling and listened to the birds chirping. I heard a knock at my door. "Benny, Go away!" I yelled. My dad walked in. I was shocked, but surprisingly okay.
      "Hey, Mrs. Judge," he said with a laugh. I smirked and sat up. He sat at the foot of my bed. "Connor told me, you okay, kiddo?"
       "I don't know anymore," I replied. My throat was dry and I had a migraine.
        "Please just, just give Connor a chance. He's really sorry and he means it, kiddo. He hasn't talked to us or his girlfriend the entire week except the usual hellos or goodnights," I stared at my dad. Connor? Didn't seem like something he would do, but I heard in my dads voice something I haven't heard before. It was like sorrow, but guilt.
       "Tell him to come in here," I said, rolling my eyes. He nodded and walked out. I laid back down and closed my eyes. Was my dad exaggerating or was he serious? I thought to myself. I began feeling guilty too. Connor and I had been always so close, but because of Benny, we weren't.
       "Hey, Addison," Connor said, walking in. I got up and ran towards him and wrapped him in a hug. "Good morning," he said. I could hear laugher in his voice.
       "I'm so so so sorry, Connor," I repeatedly said.
        "It's okay, you dork," he said laughing. I pulled away and saw Connor was laughing. I shoved him a little and he picked me up and threw me on my bed.
       "I hate you still," I said laughing. He messed up my bun and walked out of my room, shutting my door half way. I was happy, really happy. I got up and showered, then brushed my teeth and put on a red crop top and some high waisted jean shorts with my red checkered vans. I ran out the door and knocked on Benny's door.
       "Hey, Mrs. Rodriguez! Is Benny home?" I asked.
        "Oh-" she stuttered. "He went- out," she said. Her face was bright red and she looked like she was guilty of something. My palms started sweating and there was a lump in my throat.
       "Where- where did he go?" I asked.
         "I think he said something about going to town," she said, nervously laughing.
         "Thank you," I said, turning around. I started walking to the "busier" side of our small town. It was only five minutes away so it wasn't bad.
       Once I got there I saw all the boys (except Yeah-Yeah) and Benny. I smiled and walked over to where they were. But I saw it wasn't just Benny and the boys; there was a girl with them. I clenched my fists and I walked over to them. They didn't notice me yet, so I grabbed Small's arm and pulled him to the side of the building. 
       "Who the hell is that?" I asked. Smalls was shocked and looked like he had just seen a ghost.
         "Benny- He said- what?" Smalls looked at me in confusion and concern. I could feel blood dripping from my fists. I walked over and looked Benny straight in the eye.
         "Hey," I said, crossing my arms. He looked at me and so did the girl. His arm was around her. "What the hell is happening, Benny?" I asked. He removed his hand quickly and looked at me.
         "Addison- I-"
           "So you're cheating on me? I see how it is. I wasn't good enough for you," I said. Tears were dripping down my face and blood was rushing from my hands. I turned around and started running home. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Connor's number. I was shaking and blood got on my phone, but I couldn't run or walk anymore. 
         "Connor, please come pick me up," I said.
           "Addison? Where are you? What's wrong? What happened?"
           "I'll explain it all in the car, just please, come pick me up. I'm by the gas station," I said. I hung up the phone and started sobbing. I couldn't stop. Benny had been cheating on me and none of the boys had thought to tell me. I sat down on the hard floor and cried.
        A few minutes later Connor got there in Mom's car. I ran in and buckled. There was dry blood on my hands. Connor grabbed one of my hands and looked at the crescent moon shapes in my palm.
        "What the hell happened?" He asked.
          "Let me explain."

Hey everyone:) sorry my chapters are getting so short, I haven't had much time to write lately. I also haven't been getting as many viewers:(
💛