(Guy's side) Final Chapter: We solved the mystery and are here to stay

(Y/N) POV:

It had already been a few days since we solved the mystery and the whole incident with the ghosts was resolved. Once it was, we helped free Vice Principle Grimes, called the police, and had even made sure that former Principle Deedle was sent to prison, so that he wouldn't be causing any more trouble. During the past few days, the gym has been closed off so that construction workers can come patch the hole that Deedle had made. Not only that, but since Deedle is now in prison to atone for his crimes, the school board has nominated Grimes as the new Principle of our school.

And best of all, because of what my friends and I had accomplished, Vice-- I mean, Principle Grimes had revoked our expulsion, meaning that we are now allowed back on school grounds, having proved our innocence. And that's not all. To commemorate the occasion, Principle Grimes decided to hold a ceremony called "Rededication Ceremony, Thanks to our Heroes", as thanks for all the help my friends and I had done.

"And that is why all of Coolsville owes these students a dept of gratitude," says our new Principle, finishing his speech to the press.

The whole crowd cheers, while some people even take pictures of us. As for all of my friends and I, we all smile at each other, glad to know that solving this mystery had not only cleared our names, but that we were actually able to save the whole town and its people.

Principle Grimes then places his hand over the mic to talk to us, so that no one else would hear what he has to say. "And I want to personally apologize for wrongly accusing you. I just--I just love this school so much," he says, then turns his head to me. "And I owe you an even greater apology. I'm sure that if your parents were still alive, they'd very proud of you,"

"Thanks Principle Grimes. And you know what? I think so too," I say, actually proud of myself for once.

If nothing else, I'd say that this whole experience might have given Principle Grimes and everyone else in the school a better impression of me.

"So, tell us, kids. How did you solve the mystery?" a news reporter asks.

"Well, it was a combination of Fred's leadership," Daphne starts.

"(Y/N)'s courage," Fred continues.

"Velma's brains," I say.

"Daphne's resourcefulness," says Velma.

"And the most important ingredient of all...our friendship," Shaggy finishes.

The crowd cheers for us again, while (F/A/N) and Scooby begin to cry a little, probably moved by Shaggy's words.

"That was breautiful Raggy," says Scoob, wiping a tear from his eye with his tail.

"And now, to mark the occasion, we are going to officially bury the Coolsville Academy time capsule," Principle Grimes declares, holding up the said capsule.

The crowd cheers once more as my friends and I each grab a shovel, ready to dig. However, when Shaggy pulls back his shovel, he accidentally tosses it in the air.

"Whoops," says Shaggy.

I somehow can't help but have a feeling of where this is going, and I think my friends are having the same feeling.

"Uh-oh," says Fred.

"This can't be good," says Daphe.

I let out a sigh. "Here we go again,"