❛ 001 ❜

Y/n's POV

"Alright,we're here." The land lady gives me the key of my new rented house.But still,I don't know where my new house is.I'm a little bit excited to see it even though the house is cheap.

"Where's the house?" I ask the landlady,she laugh loudly after  she replied.

"You're such a joker,or maybe...YOU ARE BLIND?! "Her loud laugh changed,she looks pissed.

"Bbbutt..I'm serious." I played the keys in my hand.

She tilt my head to our side,it's an old abandoned house,the grass is so tall.
Probably taller than me.

"That's the house." She said but before letting go of my head,she pinched my chubby cheeks.

"You want cheap right?That's it." I think the house will be better if i'll just clean and cut the grass...and.

"There's a ghost living in there,careful." The tone of her voice is serious amd even makes me shiver.

I want to rent a house because school is far from my parent's house.This is the cheapest house the cost of it is almost half of a regular rent on a house.It's old and..rusty and dirty.

"There's also things of the late owner of the house inside.You can use it if you  want,don't need to worry,I already let someone to clean it but if you want,you can clean the house again if you're not satisfied.Some of the things is in the basement..some of the people living here seeing the ghost of a boy there."

Owner so he lived alone...so I'll just deal with a single ghost.

"It won't  hurt me right?" I ask the landlady.

"Well I don't know,you are the first one to live in that house,no one's interested to live on a cheap but old and filthy house  like that plus,There's a ghost living there." She want money or what?Why does she want me to buy another house?Well it's fine,I can just live with Yiren who's just living few blocks away..but I'm not brave enough to live with dogs..they're not friendly to me.

The landlady walk away and I just stare at the creepy house maybe, for 5 minutes.I'm a little scared to get inside because the ghost might popped out from nowhere,his face might scary,he might hunt me in my dreams,or maybe...he'll...he'll kill me!

I slowly went immediately to the front door and unlocked it,I push it as the door creaks like those in the horrot movies,It's too dark,I find  the switch that just near the main door according to the landlady.It's a small house but there's kitchen,living room and a door which leads ypu to the basement where the ghost of a boy can be found as the landlady said.

This house is good for a small family but the house has just one bedroom,I pull my luggage to the room.The landlady said that she already cleaned the house,It's clean but there's still dust around.

There's  a king sized bed,A cabinet,A door which lead you to a porch and a door will lead you to the bathroom.

I'm almost 30 minutes here inside but I didn't feel any presence of ghost or any paranormal activities.

I put all my clothes to the cabinet.But there's something keeps calling me to go to the basement.

I grab the key above the bed slide and went to the basement door.I unlocked it and slowly open it...I get in and saw a lot of painting,and stuffs for painting there,since it's my interests,I scan all around the basement.

When someone,tap my shoulder that brings me chill..My heartbeat suddenly beat fastly,I slowly turn around and saw a boy same age as me,he's pale and tall...well I'm tall too but he's taller.

"Why are you here?Who are you?" I
Asked.

He laugh,probably the most beautiful laugh I ever heard aside from my own laugh.

"This my house."

He's what?

Soo....

That means..He's the ghost?I raiss my left Hand trying to touch him..but my hand just pass to his face like and air.

So he's the ghost,well he's not scary.