❛ 026 ❜

Y/n's POV

I am already drunk  after drinking 10 bottles of soju. I couldn't barely see clearly the person in front of me. I  rub eyes  see more clearly but no luck. I tried to stand up  but   my body is so weak  and I couldn't raise even one of my arms. Damn, why did I drink a lot of soju. Since this shop is open   24 hours, I just let my body rest and sleep. Ignoring the people inside the shop.

Kai's POV

After Boringly waiting  for Y/n  to finish drinking her soju and  after  how could 10 bottles, she passed out. How will she  go home if she  couldn't even raise one of her arms?Ugh. This girl is such a tragedy. I think I just say with her until  she will got her consciousness. But after a minute ,the fallen angel  just pop out from nowhere. He walks to our direction  and sit beside me.

"She's a beautiful   lady."  he said staring  at Y/n.

"Yea she is. "  I respond.

" But i'm warning you , you supposed  to love a ghost not a human."

"Well it's not like i'm stopping you, but as she lives  in this world she will remember  the love and the pain you will give and it's  hard to live like that you don't want her to   suffer,yes?"  well he's right,I  think Ishould stop this. It's fine for me to get hurt because   i'm already used to it. I want Y/n  to be happy.

"But i'm already attached to her, it not easy to forget someone. Especially when I want her to be around  with me  everyday."
It's my first time   being  in love like this."

"What do you want ? let your feelings  eat your thoughts and confess? Or  just keep silent  and find a ghost for you to love?" It's hard to choose I just  remained silent.

"If she likes you too, just explain to her that  you will  be gone soon. I will not stop you it's your decisions  just face  the  consequence after it." He said

" So that's all for today, I have a lot of duties   to do so, bye for now."  he is said and disappeared.

I just stared at her beautiful face  even she's   drunk she's  still cute. But  what you said makes me wonder, should I just let my feelings Grow more or just find another.

Y/n's POV

I heard everything.