❛ 015 ❜

Y/n's POV

"Where are you going stay?" Kai asked.

"There's no need for you to know it." I replied as I pull my trolley and went to my cabinet and thew up my clothes inside.

Bieng concerned suddenly huh?With a softie tone?No.Not this time bruh.

He just sit on my bed and observing my actions.

"I'll stay with my friends house."

"I guess you'll become  peaceful now right?" I asked him without glancing.

"Yea.Pack up everything.there's no need for you to stay here." He then walk away.

Few hours later,I already finished packing my stuffs and ready to go.

Before I go,I need to say goodbye first
Even though, he made my life like hell.

I walk to the basement and hold the door knob.I took a deep breath,I don't know why but...something makes me want to stay.

Pftt. For what?Living here is hell for me.I open the door revealing Kai on the dusty couch.Our eyes meet and as the minute passes,it's getting akward and akward.

"So,Uhm I'm here to say" I scratch my back with hesitation.

"Goodbye." I added.

"Sure." He casually replied.

"So,We might have misunderstandings ever since I came here,"

"You're ruining my day,"

"Well I guess you don't like me."

"Since I lost,I need to leave.Thanks."

In a moment of silence,he spoke.

"Okay.Bye then." He answered.He seems don't mind that I left here.

I turn my heels back but before I close the basement door I said;

"I hope you'll fulfill that mission of yours,Good luck." I said and went off.

Before closing the main door,I scan my eyes around the house.Even though I stayed here only for a month,I made a lot of memories here.

I sigh and locked the door,I turn around seeing the landlady waiting for me.I smiled and hand her the keys.

"Feel free to comeback,the house is wide open to you." She said and pinch my cheeks.

I nod and smiled again at the chubby landlady.

"Goodbye,see you around." I said to the landlady.

"Yea you too." She replied.