❛ 020 ❜

Kai's POV

My emotion is mixing up while I watch Y/n and that man.But anger in my heart is rising.I want to punch that man so badly.

I don't know why I am acting like this,am I jealous?This is strange as fuck.

Suddenly,a man appears.It's him.

"You seems so angry watching them."-He started as he fold his arms.

"I told you,even ghost have feelings." He continued and slowly walks around me.

"Is it hurting you now?"

"Shut the fuck up!Can you just send me to the other world immediately?!" I demanded.

"Uh uh,not yet young man.Don't rush because everything has a perfect time and you might regret it if I'll send you in there instantly without saying goodbye to her." He points Y/n.

"I can see the spark between you two." He added and massage my shoulders.

"What the--- Ugh!fuck this mission!"
I agrily groaned.

"You want to go to the other world peacefully right?Then fullfil your mission."

"All of the ghosts who's staying here in the human world has things to do before they go to the place where they should be and same to you.." he look up to the sky as I angrily watch him.

"It's just an easy mission right?All you have to do Is to fall in love!that's it!" He look back at me and smiled.

"You think that's easy?"

"Yes."

I remained silent.He sighs and sit on a vacant bench and he signalled me to sit beside him and I did.

"You did a lot of things that you shouldn't this is not just a mission but also a punishment for your bad attitude when you're still alive.When you fall in love,what comes next?" His last words made me wonder.

A punishment?

"Ugh I take so much time chit chatting with you,I have a lot of things to do.You're doing great Kai,keep it up and you'll go to where you should be soon.I have to go now,goodbye." He tap my back and suddenly disappeared

When you fall in love,what comes next?

Of course,heartbreak.

I look at Y/n who's looking at me too,I rolled my eyes and look up to the starry sky.

I've never been inlove before,I hope it won't hurt that much.

But still,fuck this shitty mission.