❛ 008❜

Hi.Sorry for waiting heheheehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehheheheheheh 😐👍

Y/n's POV

"Going somewhere?" Kai asked as he stares at me like a magazine,standing near the dining table.

He probably noticed my outfit today.

"So what?" I rudelyreplied and rolled my eyes

"You don't care." I added and grab my bag and walk outside.

"Of coure I don't,just don't ever come back." He said.

Blah,blah,blah.I don't care,All I'm thinking right now is how to make him disappear in my life.

-----hospital

"You're suffering hallucination,you just need this medicine." He hand me a piece of paper,In which  I couldn't even understand what's in it.

I look at him showing my confused look.

"That is pimavanserin."

"Oh,okay...thanks." I stood up and bowed at him.

"Just come back if it's not affecting you."

He said and I nod in response.I went out to the building and look at the receipt again.

WTF where am I going to buy this one?I groaned and started to walk to the near pharmacy.

I asked the medicine to the pharmacist but they said it's out of stock,no choice but to find another pharmacy.Unluckily,they're out of stock too🙂.

Why the fuck is this happening?I just want to disappear that fucker in my life.

I went to the last pharmacy in town,this will be my last chance.

I asked the good looking male pharmacist,as always,I need to stay cute at all cost.

"Uhmm excuse me."

"Yes?"

"Do you have this one?" I hand him the paper.

"Ah,pimavanserin?" As always,pharmacist is the only one who can read the doctors handwriting.

"How much please?"

"$€$€$€$€$€$€$€€$€$€$€$"

Wtf?!?!?

"Okay,I changed my mind,I'm not going to buy it..but thanks anyway."

I walk away with ny upset face,that costs the half of my allowance 😑.

Option no. 1 :
Failed🖕🏻

After a min,Kai suddenly popped out.
I raised him an eyebrow.

"You serious?" He started to laugh.I just groaned and walk away but He followed me

"I exsist Y/n." I'm so annoyed,I want to slap him but I can't.

"You think that you're hallucinating huh?" He teased,I ignored him and walk,I don't want people to see mea talking into the air.

But he  keeps on teasing and teasing.This little shit.

I raised my hand trying to slap him,

"Y/n?Is that you?" I immediately put down my hand and turn around,It's Hyunjin.

"Oh,Hyunjin.Hi!"

"Hows everything?" He  walks to me.

"Fine."

"You going somewhere?"

"I was about to go home."

"Aww~~it's still early to go home Y/n,Let's eat on my fave resto." He grab my wrist and walk,I glance on Kai who's still standing there.He's upset.

Kai's POV

How dare that man interrupted my moment?