❛ 024 ❜

Monday after class.

Y/n's POV

"Hey,stop dragging me!I can walk you know." I protest as Yujin and Hyewon holding each of my hands and dragging me outside.

"You'll be surprise in this Y/n." Yujin said with a huge smile on her face.

When we reached the field there are few people around looking at me while cheering.I can even hear them say "damn I'm jealous", " I know,she'll say yes" , "sana all", "They'll be a perfect couple."

I still have no Idea what the fuck is going on.We enter on thefew students gathering around and I saw Hyunjin on the center,holding a boquet of flowers.

We enter on thefew students gathering around and I saw Hyunjin on the center,holding a boquet of flowers

He gave me a smile and I walk near him as I smile back.He hand me the boquet and I accept it.

"Wh--what the fuck is this?" I ask him while still smiling.

"It's for you." He replied and the people around us were cheering.

"Huh..Uh thanks.."

"Uh yyouu already read the letter right?" He asked.

I giggled and said, "Yeah and I think it's cute." I replied making him blush and the people we're cheering even more loud.

"This is embarrassing but...." He turn my body on the other direction showing the Hype with my other classmates Holding each letter showing WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? and It made me speechless.

"Ssoooo...uh It's fine if you'll say no I'm not forcing yo--" I cut his words off by hug him tightly .

"Let me think of it for a bit." I replied as break the hug and walk out of the crowd.

Hyunjin's POV

All of us watch Y/n walking out and the people were silent.I just let her walk away because she's always like that in every situation like this.Yiren walk and tap my shoulder.

"You did a great job Hyunjin,I know she has something to you."

"Yea..Oppa,I know she'll give you an answer." Wonyoung said.

"She's just probably embarrassed because of the crowd." Sakura said and the rest of the hype just nod.

Y/n's POV

While I was walking away,I saw Kai standing near the tree.He probably saw what just happend.

I just ignored him and continue walking and I can feel that he's following me.

"So you said yes?" He asked.

"No."

He laugh out loud "Did you just dumped that handsome man?"

"No.I didn't."

"Oooohh I see,so like him too and you want to make him wait?" He asked again makes me stop and turn around him.

"If you're here to mess up my day again,just fucking stop okay?!"

He stops laughing and change his expression into a serious one.

"Okay,I'm sorry." He said.

"I just want to if you said yes to him because if you did....." I waited for his next words but he just laugh again.

"because if you did,you will be his future ex." He continue to laugh again and I just found his laugh cute.

I just raise one of my eyebrow and turn my heels and continue walking again.

"Don't follow me." I warned him.

After a minute or two,I turn back and he just disappeared.I sigh and lazily continue to walk.

"I need to drink a lot of soju today." I said to myself.