❛ 013 ❜

Y/n's POV

Same day (sunday 7:06 PM)

"Well." I sit beside Kai who's sitting on the couch in the basement,It's a little dusty since no one's cleaning it for him.He didn't bother to annoy me this time.

"The priest told me earlier that some ghost remain in this world,they have to fulfill something like mission and stuffs." I said staring at the air.

"You have one right?" I added.

"Yea.He told me that." Kai replied,he didn't bother to look at me,both of us are just staring straight.

"Who?"

"You don't need to know."

"Why?"

"Because you don't need too." I groaned,how grumpy he is.

"Want some help?" I asked,but this time,I look at him.

He tilt his head and stare at my lips.
You want a kiss little buddy?☹️
He turn his head away and replied;
"No need." Wow,I'm the one who's offering a help to my enemy.I can't reach how high his pride is.

"Come on,tell me.I wont laugh or react,just tell it to me and I'll help you."

Kai's POV

"Come on,tell me.I wont laugh or react,just tell it to me and I'll help you."

I know she's willing to help,she can see ghosts other than me.She'll be a great help to my shitty mission.

"No need.I don't need a help to my enemy." I rudely said to her.

"Oh really?I'm trying to be nice here and you're just...ugh..fine.You don't need my help?Okay!" She stood up.

"You lost,go pack your stuffs and get out of my house. " I calmly said to her.

"Okay,Cool." She walk away and slam the basement door.