❛ 022 ❜

Y/n's POV

I walk at the other side so that I won't see that arrogant moron's face.It started to rain and I  forgot to bring an umbrella and yey!my outfit is getting wet.

Someone just threw me something,it falls on the ground.It's an umbrella.I look to where it came from.

Yea,no need for me to say.It's him.

"You coming back?" He ask with still a  rude tone.

"Am I that crazy to go back and fucking live with a useless ghost like you?"

He remained silent.

"I won't come back to your dusty old house ever again."

"I also don't want to see your face,so avoid me when you see me somewhere."

I started to walk away and pass through him.He's still silent.

"Good bye and good luck on your shitty mission." I added.

I didn't get his umbrella and left it on the ground.

"My house is wide open for you to come back." I stopped from walking and turn my heels to he is standing.

I just can't believe it,his tone,it's soft.

"Look,I don't know but I missed you so badly.Like fuck,I couldn't control myself on missing you.I never felt such feeling before." He said,I let out a loud laugh.

"Did you just hit your head on something?"

"I can pass through anything bitch,how could I possibly hit my head on something huh?" His soft voice suddenly went back into a rude one again.

"Ugh fuck you!" I then raise my middle finger.

"Y/n-yah??What are you doing?Whom are you talking to?Why are you so angry?" I tilt my head to where the voice came from,It's Yerin wearing his confused expression.

I gave her an akward smile and walk to her,I can see Kai laughing in my peripheral view.Damn.

"Uhmm I was just angry because of the rain that's why I..I raise my middle finger on the sky because I hate when it's raining." I excused,she seems satisfied.

"I thought you're arguing with a ghost." She said.

"Ugh.I just couldn't hold myself not to argue with him." I replied and she let out a chuckle.

"Just be friends with him you know,You once lived in his house and you probably build a relationship."

"Yea we did,We are now great enemies." I said to her.

"Well,you just said he's rude so..I can't blame you from acting like that.Let's just get in and I'll lend you some clothes because I don't want you to be sick." Yerin is the most caring person I know aside mom,that's why I love her.

Kai's POV

Maybe I was just too rude towards her.I am so happy when I saw her walking but I just became sad instantly because of the words she said to me.I want to be angry but I don't know why I couldn't.

"Love,Love,Love.....even when you're a rude person,you will turn into a soft one because of love." It's him again,popping out from nowhere.

"It hurts right?When you hear painful words from a person you want to take care most." He added.

"Kai,you've been improving.When she started to fall on you too,then,you're done." He chuckled.

"I don't know if you're actually an angel or a devil in disguise ." I said to him.

"I am not..I am a fallen angel who still willing to help poor being like you."

"Oh I see,that's why you still have that ugly personality." I replied.

"Time is ticking dear,you need to tell that teenage love of yours to her because she may have feelings on you too."He said and fade away again.

Our connection is loosening,how could I possibly talk to her?Damn!I don't love her okay!I don't!I don't!