❛ 004 ❜

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes,I realized that it's alreadt morning.I stretch my arms and get up from my bed,I immediately fix my bed before going to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.

"This will going to be a great da---" my eyes widens seeing my kitchen,It's messy arpund.The plates,the glasses scattered around.

"That Damn ghost!!!!!!" I stomp my feet heading to the basement where the ghost stays.

"Hey!!!" I yelled to him,pretending that he's sleeping but in reality,ghost can't sleep.

"Good morning!" He greeted me.

I didn't mind to reply his greetings and ask him about the kitchen.

"What did you do to my kitchen?"

"Your kitchen?tch,it's MY KITCHEN" He replied sarcastically.

"In this beautiful morning,you're ruining it." I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's just so exciting to ruin your day,baka." I tilt my head to him and gave him a sharp stare.Baka huh?

"Don't call me baka,I have a name." I said to him.

"Oh,I also forgot to introduce myself,I'm Huening Kai."

"Tch,who cares?" I rudely replied to him.

"I just call you snowhite then,since you look like her." I added.

"Okay,you'll call me Snowhite then I'll call you baka."

I have no time to deal with a man like him so I just clean the kitchen for 20 minutes.

That.Rude.Ghost.

@school

I'm late,because of snowhite,I'm going to kill him later.

Oh yea he's already dead,then,I'm going to kill him again.😒

I open my new room's door,the class has begun.First day of school and I'm late,great!😀.

"You're late." The teacher said,I know ma'am,I have  a clock😒.

"Sorry,I'm L/n Y/n,the new student." I introduce myself.

"Oh,I see,sit beside the guy at the back." She  points a good looking man.

I gracefully walk sheang~~ I want to pretend to be a shy,cute girl☺ even though I'm a demon 😄😈.

And a boring,regular class started.

Break time~~~~

I'm hungry,but I don't know where the cafeteria is,I want to approach my classmates but since I'm pretending to be a shy-cute girl,I can't,I need to stick with my plan.

"Hey,you're going to the cafeteria?"
My good looking seatmate approach me.

"Hey,you're going to the cafeteria?" My good looking seatmate approach me

AcKkkckkckvkv 😍

"Uhh..yea,but i don't know where it is."  I replied.

He's the most charming man I ever seen😍.Ugh luhmeh.

"Oh,come on,let's eat together." He said.

Or should I say let's eat each other 🤣.
Jokiezshh.

"Sure."

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin,You're L/n Y/n right?"

I nod.

@cafeteria..

"You're a life saver,thanks." I thanked him,he's busy munching his food cutely,man I can stare at him forever if I could.

"For what?" He asked while glancing at me.

"For showing me the cafeteria."

He smiled and replied;
"No problem,if you  want to ask something,don't hesitate to ask me."

He's a gentleman,boyfriend material type  of man and he's nice not like snowhite.😒I'm worried about my things there, I might went home seeing my things scattered everywhere.

Hey!Why the hell I'm thinking to that mean Boy?😒😒😒😒😒