THREE

"Is there anything you would like me to do?" Yoongi asked once he'd finished doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Hoseok looked up at the robot he'd temporarily forgotten existed and frowned slightly.

"No." He said, looking back at the TV. Yoongi nodded slowly before turning his head slightly to also look at the TV. It was an advertisement for the BTS-SUGA model. With a noise of dislike, Hoseok changed the channel to some cooking show. He mindlessly began watching it, not really paying attention to what was happening. "You can sit down, you know."

Yoongi looked down at where Hoseok was sitting before sitting down himself, returning his attention to the TV. While Yoongi watched the cooking show, memorising the recipes for the meals being cooked, Hoseok watched him. He watched as Yoongi seemed apparently mesmerised by the TV show, slowly licking his lips at the finished product.

"Do you like that?" Hoseok asked, not really sure why he cared but decided to ask anyway. Yoongi drew his gaze from the food and looked at Hoseok, frowning slightly. "Do you like the cooking channel?"

"I don't like the people, nor do I like the terrible lines and all of that, but I like the food. The food looks delicious, but that is probably because they are chefs and have done this numerous times. If a normal person attempted it, they would probably not achieve the same look." Yoongi said, slowly looking back at the TV as he watched the strange advertisement about some toy.

"You're not a normal person." Hoseok said, and Yoongi nodded.

"That is true, and there is every possibility that if I tried I could achieve the desired aesthetic, but then again, I am designed to be as human-like as possible."

"Yet you have a little computer in your head memorising and analysing everything you see. How about we put this to the test, what were the ingredients on the meal that looked the best to you?" Yoongi quickly began to list of all the necessary ingredients. "Alright, we'll go to the shops and buy them, if you can cook it, you can eat it."

-

Yoongi stood in front of the pot, watching as the noodles boiled. Hoseok stood next to him, smirking as his hypothesis was proven correct. Yoongi was cooking the food exactly as the chef was on TV, his 'brain' supplying him with the recipe.

Yoongi bit his lip, part of him wishing he wasn't so good. If the food wasn't so perfect, he might've been able to lessen a bit of the dislike Hoseok felt for him. It wouldn't have been much, but it would've been better than what Hoseok obviously felt for him now.

Yoongi accidentally sighed as he started the final stages in the construction of the ramen, wishing he wasn't so good at making the dish. He looked up at Hoseok before handing him one of the bowls.

"I hope you enjoy it." Yoongi said as Hoseok took it to the table and sat down, waiting for Yoongi to join him. Yoongi sat down across from him and watched Hoseok, waiting for him to start eating.

Hoseok took a sip of the broth before eating some of the noodles. He stared at the bowl in front of him, trying to disguise the fact that he was actually impressed. He had expected the meal to basically be perfect, but he hadn't fully prepared himself for the restaurant-quality taste.

Yoongi blew on the hot liquid in his spoon before sipping it, smiling widely at the taste. Hoseok watched as Yoongi dug into his ramen, which he evidently enjoyed.

"Is it good?" Hoseok asked, making Yoongi pause in the middle of a mouthful. It wasn't that he was interested, it was just that for however long Hoseok had Yoongi, he was determined to find every single reaction he could in the hope of finding repeat in reactions. Hoseok wanted to prove that these robots weren't perfect.

Yoongi nodded his head, still grinning. Hoseok watched as he swallowed the food in his mouth before answering.

"This is probably my favourite meal so far. Though I haven't had many meals, so I don't have much to compare with." Hoseok nodded slowly before shrugging. He then continued to eat, vaguely aware that Yoongi's knees were touching his.

-

Hoseok lay awake in bed, the quiet sounds of a machine whirring keeping him up. He looked over to where Yoongi's faint glow was coming from and frowned. For someone who was supposed to be almost perfect, his recharging device made a lot of noise.

Sensing Hoseok's movement, Yoongi slowly opened his eyes and looked in Hoseok's direction. His eyes glowed a bright light, as side effect of the night vision all BTS-SUGAs had.

"Am I keeping you awake?" Yoongi asked, his voice flickering slightly. Hoseok's sighed and nodded. Had he not been so tired, he would have almost been amused by the signs that Yoongi was essentially just a computer. "Do you want me to turn the companionship setting on?"

The companionship setting was what would turn Yoongi from the almost human that he was now to one with even fewer signs that he wasn't human. The machine whirring would disappear, and Yoongi's eyes would stop glowing.

The only thing stopping Hoseok from turning this setting on was that he didn't want to risk the other things that came with the companionship setting on. The companionship setting was designed for lonely people, who wanted to feel like they had the capability of maintaining a relationship with a human.

Although Yoongi would become basically human in appearance and behaviour, he would also require more maintenance. And he would have to sleep in Hoseok's bed.

Hoseok didn't particularly fancy sharing a bed with a computer...