SIX

Warning: there's some badly written smut

"Hoseok~" Yoongi called as he sat on the couch, staring blankly at all the people on the television.

"What?" Hoseok appeared from the kitchen, having decided to make dinner tonight rather than have Yoongi do it. Yoongi beckoned for him to come closer, and Hoseok did, despite his confusion and suspicion.

"What?" He said again, now standing in front of the robot. Yoongi gestured for him to come even closer and Hoseok crouched down slightly.

As soon as Hoseok was within reach, Yoongi grabbed him and pulled him on to him. Hoseok's eyes widened as their lips crashed into each other, not expecting this sudden assault.

Yoongi didn't really know what else to do. His computer brain was screaming 'sex sex sex' at him and all he wanted to do was take Hoseok right there.

These thoughts scared him.

Due to the companionship setting, Yoongi's sexual drive had increased massively, to ensure he could match human's. But this also meant that a lack of sex caused his desires to growing to an unbearable level.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said when Hoseok finally managed to break free, panting slightly.

"I'm going to assume you're horny..." Yoongi's synthetic skin turned a red colour to mimic a human blush as he nodded, making Hoseok sigh. "Alright then... I guess we can.. do it."

"Thank you." Yoongi said quietly. The two stayed there for a few seconds, each waiting for some signal from the other to do something.

"I'm not really experienced in this kind of stuff so, you know, I'm relying on you a bit." Hoseok said once he realised what was happening.

"O-Oh, okay..." Yoongi flipped them so Hoseok was underneath him. "I'll just..."

"Take control." After these two words had left Hoseok's mouth, Yoongi's lips came crashing into his again.

Yoongi's hands traveled up under Hoseok's shirt, pulling it up slightly as he bit gently on Hoseok's bottom lip, getting him to open his mouth.

Hoseok allowed Yoongi's tongue to slip past his lips as he tried to ignore the fact he was making out with a robot. The thought made him uncomfortable.

This thought quickly disappeared when Yoongi pinched his nipple, causing him to gasp. Yoongi continued to do this, earning more and more quiet noises from Hoseok.

Yoongi pulled away slightly so he could pull Hoseok's shirt completely off before coming down and nibbling on Hoseok's neck. He bit and sucked, successfully managing to get a moan from Hoseok.

Once a red mark had formed, he moved to another spot, making another red mark. Soon, Hoseok's neck was scattered with the red marks.

Yoongi then moved to Hoseok's pants, unzipping them and pulling them off. The discarded pants lay on the ground next to the couch, with Hoseok's shirt. Hoseok watched as Yoongi pulled down his briefs.

Yoongi briefly looked up at Hoseok, making eye contact, before returning his attention to the task at hand - satisfying his desires while pleasuring Hoseok.

He ran his hands up Hoseok's length lightly, licking the tip. Hoseok groaned as Yoongi licked a long strip up his hardening member, disliking the time it was taking. Yoongi simply smirked, catlicking the tip again.

Yoongi's tongue swirled around the tip as he placed Hoseok's erection in his mouth, slowly taking it all. His head bobbed up and down, coating his dιck with artificial saliva. Hoseok moaned, closing his eyes as Yoongi worked his robotic magic.

Hoseok accidentally bucked his hips, causing his member to hit the back of Yoongi's throat. However, because Yoongi was the perfect robot, he didn't gag and just continued doing his thing.

Hoseok placed his arms over his face as pleasure ran through him, ignoring that little niggling voice in the back of his head reminding him that Yoongi was a robot. It'd been a while since someone had done that to him, and he hadn't realised he'd missed the pleasurable feeling.

"Y-Yoongi..." Hoseok panted, making Yoongi look up at him briefly. Yoongi watched as the man lay there, a droplet of sweat dripping down his cheek. They weren't doing much, but already he seemed to be getting to the man.

This thought made Yoongi smirk as he continued to bob up and down Hoseok's erection.

This really was too easy..

Hoseok let out a low moan as he came inside Yoongi's mouth, the robot swallowing all of the cum. Yoongi licked his lips as he got off Hoseok, cleaning the drop that was leaking out of his mouth. Hoseok lay there for a few more seconds before sitting up and grabbing his clothes.

"I-I'm going to go have a shower." He said and Yoongi nodded, watching as he walked to the bathroom. Yoongi then looked at the cushions on the couch and began to pull them off, figuring Hoseok would want them cleaned.

-

"I was thinking..." Hoseok said as they ate dinner. Yoongi paused mid-chew and looked at Hoseok, one eyebrow raised.

"Mmm?"

"Well, did that even satisfy you? Because all you did was give me a blowjob. You stayed clothed the whole time." Yoongi swallowed his mouthful before answering.

"I am a robot designed to fulfil your wishes. Your satisfaction is my satisfaction." Yoongi said. "All I want to do is give you pleasure. Plus, my body responds to the order my brain supplies, like humans, except my brain is more advanced than a human's and knows to react correctly to certain situations."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi shrugged slightly, thinking of how to explain this correctly.

"Basically... I don't have any instincts or second nature or whatever you want to call it. You can't always choose if you get an erection or not, my body can." Yoongi frowned at his explanation. "Everything is carefully thought out... I am a robot." Hoseok nodded slowly.

"Yeah... You are just a robot."

NOTE: I'm sorry.