FOURTEEN

Seokjin sighed when he got home, staring at the pile of unconscious bodies with Taehyung sitting happily in the centre.

"You got them drunk, didn't you?" Taehyung continued to grin, and that was all the answer Seokjin needed. He sighed, holding out his hand to help Taehyung up.

"I don't need help, I'm perfectly- whoops!" Taehyung slipped and almost fell on one of the people. Luckily, Seokjin caught him before any harm could befall anyone. "Thank yoou~"

"It's alright, just be more careful." Seokjin continued to hold Taehyung close to him, just in case he fell again. "Come on, let's go to bed. These people will leave when they wake up."

"Aw, has the party finished?" Taehyung pouted.

"Yes... The party has finished. Come on." Seokjin sighed as he continued to mother Taehyung.

Sometimes he felt more like a parent than he did a boyfriend.

-

Yoongi was woken in the middle of the night by Hoseok's breathing. He looked at him, not liking the unhealthy sounds coming from the human.

Hoseok rolled over in his sleep, frowning as he struggled for breath.

Yoongi, not really thinking as he did this, brought his lips to Hoseok's and began breathing oxygen into Hoseok's mouth in the hope it might do something. He wasn't really sure what to do but he didn't want Hoseok waking up or suffering.

Human illnesses weren't really something Yoongi had much experiences.

Hoseok relaxed a bit and his breathing returned to its normal but still unhealthy sound. Yoongi lay back down, watching Hoseok for a few more minutes before returning to sleep.

-

When Hoseok woke, it was the afternoon. He frowned, looking around at the room. Yoongi wasn't next to him, which confused him as he hadn't quite realised how late in the afternoon it was.

Hoseok slowly got up, grimacing at the discomfort he felt. He rubbed his chest as he walked out of the bedroom.

Yoongi was sitting on the couch, apparently asleep as the advertisements flashed on the television. Hoseok paused at the entrance to the lounge room, staring at the advertisement for BTS-SUGA.

A collection of robots from that series were shown, including one of Yoongi's model.

Once the advertisement had finished, Hoseok sat down on the couch next to Yoongi, tuck a piece of hair behind his ear. Yoongi stirred as Hoseok watched him, looking up at him.

"Did you sleep well?" was the first thing Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded, feeling like some of the emotions from when he was drunk were still hanging around. A smile formed on his lips as Yoongi smiled as well. "That's good."

"What time is it?" Hoseok looked around the room, which Yoongi had cleaned in the time he was asleep.

"Three." Hoseok's head spun back to Yoongi, his eyes wide. "I didn't want to wake you..."

"Is it really three?" Yoongi nodded. "In the afternoon?"

"Well it's not the morning, now is it?" Hoseok shook his head, amazed he could sleep that long. Though he had been tired recently, so it wasn't too surprising.

"Thank you for letting me sleep..."

"It's alright, you needed your sleep. Are you feeling any better?" Hoseok nodded, smiling in what he hoped was a convincing manner. He had a feeling Yoongi's robot eyes could probably pick up on its fakeness, but he could hope.

"Yep, I think the sleep and the medicine are working." It wasn't that Hoseok was feeling worse or anything, it was just that he still felt sick. He didn't want Yoongi to worry though. "Hey, let's go out."

"Out where?" Hoseok shrugged, not really having thought this through.

"I dunno, somewhere... We can go to the park, or we can go somewhere to eat. Anywhere." Yoongi continued to stare at Hoseok.

"And you're sure you're feeling better?" Hoseok smiled and nodded. "Okay, we'll go wherever you want to go."

"Good."

"But the second you start feeling unwell, tell me and we'll go home. Okay?" Hoseok chuckled before nodding.

"Deal."