ELEVEN

"You have two robots?? Where's the other one?" Yoongi frowned slightly. Namjoon pointed down at Jungkook but then brought a finger to his lips.

"He doesn't know. He thinks he's human." Yoongi stared down at the sleeping Jungkook, wondering how he hadn't been able to tell Jungkook was a robot earlier.

"How does he not know? And what series is he? I've never seen one like him before..."

"Jungkook isn't a Bangtan. I'm friends with the CEO of Bangtan Incorporated." Namjoon sighed as he looked down at Jungkook. "When we were younger, there was a fire... I couldn't pull Jungkook out in time..."

Namjoon paused as he sniffed, wiping his eyes before tears falled.

"He, um, he died. So my friend had a replica robot built and implanted Jungkook's memories in."

Jimin offered Yoongi a can, which he declined. He then sat down on the other side of Namjoon, watching Yoongi.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi placed a hand on Namjoon's shoulder, attempting to comfort him.

"It's alright. It's kind of like he never really died." Namjoon smiled, though he still looked sad.

The three of them looked up when Seokjin walked out of the door, his hands in his pocket.

"Hoseok wants to speak to you, Yoongi." He said, frowning at Namjoon. "Who're your friends?"

"Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin. They drove Hoseok here." Yoongi stood up, letting Seokjin sit in his seat.

"I'm Seokjin." He and Namjoon were shaking hands as Yoongi walked into the hospital room.

"Seokjin said you wanted to speak with me..." A rare smile appeared on Hoseok's lips as he laughed.

"You make me sound like a principal or something..." He shrugged and beckoned for Yoongi to come closer. "I've decided something."

Yoongi nervously walked closer to Hoseok's bed, wondering why his computer heart was whirring so quickly in his chest. And why he felt funny in his stomach.

"And what is that?" Once Yoongi was close enough, Hoseok grabbed him and pulled him into his arms. Their lips connected, making Yoongi's eyes widen before closing.

Hoseok pulled away when he ran out of breath.

"After talking to Seokjin, I've decided to take his advice and try to ignore the fact that you're a robot." He said, panting slightly. "We'll see how this relationship goes, and then I'll decide how I feel."

Yoongi could barely contain the smile forming on his lips. He suddenly hugged Hoseok tightly, taking Hoseok by surprise.

His feelings for Hoseok confused him, but that wouldn't stop him from being happy.

"So does that mean I won't be refunded?" Yoongi asked hopefully.

"Well, unless you really annoy me between now and the end of the month, no." Yoongi continued to smile as Hoseok kissed his cheek. "Now help me out of this bed. We need to escape before I get killed."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Hoseok nodded as he swung his legs over to bed.

"Perfectly fine." He jumped off and stumbled slightly, being caught by Yoongi. "That... was because I was unbalanced. Not because of any illness."

"Okay." Yoongi let go of Hoseok but continued to watch him as he walked to the door.

"Come on, Jimin, let's go get something to eat." Jungkook was saying when Yoongi and Hoseok walked out. Jimin shook his head and pointed at the pile of food he'd bought earlier. "I don't want that food. I want meat, because I'm a man and men eat meat."

"Oh, hey Hoseok." Seokjin said when he noticed the pair. He looked tired, which was probably from having to deal with Jungkook.

"Hey... We're going to go home now. Can you give us a lift?" Seokjin nodded as he stood up.

"Joonie hyung, Jimin won't buy me meat..." Jungkook whined, making Namjoon sigh.

"I should probably go too..." He said, shrugging. "See ya. Hope you get better soon."

"Thanks." Hoseok made himself smile. "Oh, and thanks for driving me here."

"Ah, it was no problem." Namjoon began to get pulled off by Jungkook. "Well, bye."

"Bye. Hopefully we can see each other again." Yoongi called out as Namjoon was dragged away by a determined looking Jungkook.

"I think the quiet one has a faulty voice chip." Seokjin said as they walked to the carpark. "Not once did he speak while I was waiting for you. And Jungkook complained a lot and asked him a lot of questions. But he always just used gestures or pointed."

"BABYGs were pretty faulty so it wouldn't be much of a surprise. Though a voice chip is relatively easily replaced." Yoongi shrugged as they walked up to Seokjin's car. "Maybe Namjoon didn't want to give Jimin a new voice."

"He might not have the money either." Hoseok said as he sat in the front seat. Yoongi nodded as a smile stretched on his lips again, looking at Hoseok from his spot in the back seat of Seokjin's car.

Hoseok wasn't getting rid of him... And agreed to have some sort of relationship with him.

That thought made Yoongi extremely happy for some reason.