SIXTEEN

Yoongi giggled as Hoseok showered him with kisses, obviously in a good mood. He tried to push Hoseok away, but failed.

"Why are you so happy? And what're you doing up?" Yoongi asked once he regained his composure. It was eleven in the morning and Hoseok was up, something that was unusual these days.

"I dunno, I'm just feeling better." Hoseok shrugged, smiling. Yoongi liked the new Hoseok, the smiley one, except he didn't like the fact he seemed to be always sick.

"Really?" Hoseok nodded. "So the medication's working?"

"Yup." Hoseok flopped down and lay with his head in Yoongi's lap, looking up at the robot. "I'm feeling fit as a fiddle."

This was a slight exaggeration on Hoseok's part, but he wanted Yoongi to stop being worried all the time.

Sure, he still had a minor cough and discomfort, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle.

"What's on TV?" Hoseok turned his head to see what was on, unsurprised when he saw Pokemon. "Of course..."

"It's the only thing on." Yoongi shrugged. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"I dunno, whatever you want." Yoongi sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm a robot, what I want to eat is completely irrelevant. It's your breakfast we're talking about." Hoseok shrugged and made Yoongi sigh again at his indecisiveness. "I can make pancakes-"

"Let's go out." Hoseok turned his head so he was looking up at Yoongi again. "Let's go to some cafe or something."

"You want to go to a cafe?" Hoseok nodded. "Okay, but you should probably have a shower and we both need to get dressed."

Hoseok sat up, slowly stretching before he stood up. He sighed, rubbing his chest.

"Have a shower with me, it'll save time."

Rather than argue or point out robots didn't need to shower, Yoongi sighed and followed Hoseok to the bathroom.

-

Hoseok furiously rubbed Yoongi dry, laughing at Yoongi's face.

"I'm capable of drying myself, you know?" He said, his synthetic skin tingling from the towel.

"Yeah, but I've always wanted to dry someone..." Hoseok shrugged. "I don't know. I just want to be able to baby someone, given I won't ever be able to."

"Why not?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi for a few seconds before smiling.

"Because of you." He poked Yoongi's nose. "Robots may exist but MPREG doesn't."

"You can adopt." Hoseok's smile faltered.

"Nah, can't adopt..." He shrugged, smiling again. "Ah, well, it doesn't really matter. I'll just baby you instead."

"My personality is having difficulties matching yours. You've changed too much since you took the personality test." Yoongi admitted as Hoseok dressed him.

"That's because I was a depressed loner who pushed people away." Hoseok didn't look up at Yoongi as he buttoned up Yoongi's shirt. "And I hate robots, and I thought you were like every other robot."

"But I am."

"No, you're not. You're Yoongi." Hoseok placed his hands on Yoongi's chest as he looked up at him. "And don't change your personality. I like it as it is."

"You do?" Hoseok smiled and nodded, pecking Yoongi's lips.

"You're perfect."

-

"What do you want?" Hoseok asked Yoongi as they stared at the cafe menu. Yoongi shrugged, not really caring what he ate. "I want toast."

"I want toast too." Hoseok smiled at Yoongi, knowing he was just repeating what he'd just said, and went to order.

"You know, I could've easily made this back at home." Yoongi said when Hoseok sat down at the table.

"Yeah, but it's more romantic this way." Yoongi raised an eyebrow as he stared at Hoseok.

"Romantic?"

"Yeah, romantic. This is our first proper date because I'm not counting that movie given I was asleep for all of it." He chuckled. "Plus I'm in a weird mood. I blame the drugs."

"Okay..." The waitress placed the plates of toast in front of Hoseok and Yoongi, smiling at the pair before walking off.

"Joonie hyung~ I don't want to go to the cafe..." Someone whined as they walked into the cafe, and suddenly Yoongi realised this morning wouldn't be so peaceful after all.