TWENTY-ONE

Yoongi frowned as he watched Hoseok sip his coffee, taking in his thin frame.

"Have you been eating well?" He asked, making Hoseok raise his eyebrows in question. "You're really skinny."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Hoseok replied, adjusting his clothes slightly so they were a bit looser against his skin. "Hey, did you know your trial period is over?"

"Not really, it ends at midnight tonight." Hoseok rolled his eyes at Yoongi's pendanticness.

"Same thing..."

"Not really." Yoongi grinned, indicating that he was just playing around. Hoseok shook his head and sighed, smiling.

"Well, anyway, we should go out somewhere." Hoseok said, placing his now empty mug on the table.

"We go out almost everyday..." Yoongi took a bite of his toast.

"Well, we'll go somewhere we normally don't... Like... The..." Hoseok looked around for some inspiration. "Like..."

"The park?" Yoongi asked hopefully, making Hoseok laugh.

"We go to the park all the time."

"Yeah, I know. But the park is so big and I like it. I want to see all of the park eventually." Hoseok continued to smile.

"Okay, park it is. I think there's a market or something on there anyway." Hoseok stood up, picking up his empty mug and Yoongi's empty plate. "But first we should have a shower."

-

Yoongi and Hoseok kissed, water streaming down from the shower head and their heads into their interlocking lips.

This wasn't Yoongi's first shower kiss, but it was his first shower makeout session.

Hoseok was running out of breath, but he didn't pull away. Yoongi did, realising what was happening, and kissed Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok stood panting as Yoongi kissed his collarbone. A quiet moan slipped past his lips as Yoongi bit down gently on the flesh, sucking it until it turned red.

"We should probably hop out." Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded and Hoseok turned the water off, hoping out of the shower.

Yoongi towel-dried his hair, making Hoseok laugh when it stuck up at all sorts of angles. After looking at himself in the mirror, Yoongi started laughing too.

-

"Hey, Yoongi." Hoseok said, tugging on Yoongi's hand to get his attention. "Look."

Yoongi looked over at where Hoseok was gesturing at, which was a market. Near where they were standing was a woman making cotton candy.

"You want some?" Yoongi asked, looking at Hoseok. Hoseok smiled and nodded. "Then come on."

Hoseok bought himself and Yoongi a thing of cotton candy, which they ate on a nearby bench.

Hoseok laughed when he poked Yoongi with the cotton candy and it got stuck on his face.

He and Yoongi continued to sit there long after the cotton candy had been finished.

When they eventually continued their walk, Yoongi watched Hoseok. Whenever Hoseok thought Yoongi wasn't looking, his smile dropped and he looked sad.

Yoongi reached out and took Hoseok's hand in his, squeezing it lightly. Hoseok jumped slightly before smiling.

This made Yoongi smile. If Hoseok was smiling, then Yoongi would smile.

Because Hoseok's smile brought him happiness.

-

Hoseok skipped a rock across the small lake in the middle of the park. Yoongi watched before mimicking his actions, managing to get the rock across to the other side of the lake.

"You really are perfect, aren't you?" Hoseok said, smiling. Yoongi shrugged, staring at his shoes. "You're amazing at everything."

"Not really..." Both Hoseok and Yoongi knew Yoongi was being modest. "Hey, let's go to that swing!"

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand and pulled him in the direction of the unused playground.

The constant walking was starting to take its toll on Hoseok, and when they reached the swing, he had to lean against the bars as he tried to regain his energy.

"Are you alright?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok rubbed a hand over his chest. Hoseok nodded, though his look of discomfort said otherwise. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I just-" Speaking tickled Hoseok's throat, causing the coughs he'd been suppressing all week to come out. Yoongi watched in concern.

"You're not better, are you?" Hoseok shook his head, unable to speak due to the coughing fit he was having. He could feel the coughing taking away the oxygen he needed.

In between two coughs, Hoseok to a deep, shuddered breath. He looked up at Yoongi, who was still staring in concern, trying to figure what to do.

"Sorry..." Hoseok mumbled before collapsing, only just being caught by Yoongi.

Yoongi gently brought the now unconscious Hoseok to the ground, not caring that the wood chips would probably cover him.

Yoongi stared helplessly at Hoseok before shaking him slightly, trying to wake him up. After realising he was completely out of his depth, Yoongi pulled out his phone and called the second number on his phone.

"Yeah, Yoongi? What's up?" Seokjin asked, sounding slightly tired.

"It's Hoseok... He just fell unconscious." Yoongi could feel worry bubbling up inside of him to the point of hysteria. "I don't know what to do..."

Yoongi saw a drop of wetness fall on to Hoseok's cheek. He quickly realised it was one of his own tears. He brushed it away.

For once in Yoongi's short life, he didn't have an answer for something.

"I don't know what to do."