FOUR

Jimin pushed the food around on his plate, trying to make it less obvious that he was avoiding eating as everyone else around him ate their dinner. He couldn't eat, not when he was as fat as he was. He needed to lose more weight.

Jimin looked around, giving up on even pretending to eat. His gaze travelled across the sea of students before it landed on a particular one. At the same time his gaze landed on the boy, the boy looked up. And he smiled at Jimin.

He smiled at him, as though he hadn't caught Jimin stealing his things on more than one occasion. He then looked away as the boy next to him started to talk excitedly about something. Jimin found himself staring at the boy, before the boy sitting next to him leaned over and attempted to follow his gaze.

"Are you looking at Yoongi?" He asked, making Jimin jump and look up at him. The boy chuckled, before holding out his hand. "I'm Kim Seokjin, head of the games club at this school. You're new, right?"

Jimin nodded, managing to stutter out his name as he shook hands with Seokjin. Seokjin smiled and looked back over at Yoongi.

"So... Were you?" He asked, making Jimin frown slightly.

"Was I what?" Seokjin chuckled and shook his head, eating a mouthful of food before responding.

"Were you staring at Yoongi?" Jimin looked over at the boy he'd been watching, who was laughing at whatever the other boy had said.

"Who's that?"

"See the boy sitting next to Jungkook?" Jimin stared blankly before shaking his head. Seokjin then remembered that Jimin was new and knew no one. He frowned, trying to figure out how to point out Yoongi. "Ah! See that blonde boy? The one who just knocked the glass on the floor?"

Jimin looked over and saw a blonde haired boy getting embarrassed because he'd just knocked his glass on to the ground. He then nodded.

"Okay, so, next to him is Yoongi. On our left." Jimin looked across one, and sure enough, the boy he'd been watched was there. "That's Yoongi. The one next to him is Jungkook."

"Oh..." Jimin said quietly, now having a name for the boy's face. "You know you could've just said he was the boy with orange hair."

"Oh yeah." Seokjin chuckled and shrugged. "So, were you staring at him?"

"No." Jimin said quickly, not wanting to seem like a freak. "I just zoned out."

"Ah... Okay." Seokjin nodded slowly before eating another bite of his meal. He then looked at Jimin's barely touched food. "Are you going to eat that?"

Jimin shook his head and pushed his plate over to Seokjin, who smiled happily at the extra food.

"Cheers."

"No problem." Jimin said, the slight unhappy tinge in his tone going unnoticed by Seokjin, who was distracted by food.

-

"Who's that kid?" Yoongi asked Taehyung after watched the pair of them walking out of the same classroom. Taehyung looked over at the boy, who was walking away from everyone with his shoulders slumped and his head down. Taehyung frowned slightly before shrugging.

"Don't know, he's pretty quiet." Taehyung said, making Yoongi sigh. "He sits by himself, and no one ever talks to him."

"So you don't know his name?" Taehyung shook his head.

"Park Jimin; he lives with his mum; suffers from a series of disorders, like kleptomania and compulsive lying; didn't have many friends at his old school, in fact most of them thought he was weird. He's relatively withdrawn and secretive." Yoongi and Taehyung turned to where a boy was standing behind them.

"Hoseok, why are you stalking the poor boy?" Yoongi asked Hoseok, who shrugged before writing something down in his notebook.

"I'm not. I was waiting outside the principal's office after that prank I pulled, and I overheard them talking with Park Jimin's mum." Hoseok was often found outside the principal's office, which was probably because he quite often messed around in and outside of class. Despite this, Hoseok always aced every class. It infuriated everyone.

"Wait, you said he had kleptomania?" Yoongi asked, and Hoseok nodded. Yoongi then looked back to where he'd seen Jimin walk off. "So I was correct..." Taehyung looked around blankly.

"What's kleptomania?"

-

-

-