TWENTY-TWO

Namjoon barged into their room, staring at Hoseok as he panted after practically running all the way back. And then he realised...

There was no way he could confess his feelings to Hoseok. Especially when he wasn't even sure what his feelings were. He'd just ruined a date and used up all his energy, for nothing.

Instead of confessing to Hoseok, Namjoon simply ignored the confused looking boy as he walked to his bed, flopping down on it. He stared at Hoseok, who was now sitting up and acknowledging his presence unlike when he'd left.

"We should get drunk together again sometime.." He muttered, sighing again. Hoseok continued to frown at him. "It'd be fun, we could forget all our problems."

"You have problems?" Namjoon nodded, closing his eyes.

"Not a lot, just one small one that I didn't even realise was one until about half an hour." He yawned. "But lets not talk about that right now, I'm too tired for a serious conversation."

"Do you want me to turn the light off?" Namjoon shook his head but listened to Hoseok as he stood up. "Are you drunk?"

"Not really, I didn't drink when I was on the date." He opened his eyes and saw Hoseok crouching next to him. Hoseok suddenly jumped backwards, not expecting Namjoon's eyes to open so suddenly. "What're you doing?"

"You need to get changed, I was going to get you to do that."

"I can't be bothered." Hoseok frowned at him, and Namjoon smiled back. Hoseok then stood up, attempting to pick up Namjoon. Namjoon didn't bother resisting as Hoseok sat him up on the bed, watching as Hoseok continued to frown at him.

"You need to get changed." Hoseok repeated and Namjoon continued to smile. "I hate you."

"I love you too." Except now, what would have been a joking response to Hoseok caused Namjoon to blush slightly as he worried his words might be true. Thankfully Hoseok turned around and walked to the drawers, not paying attention to Namjoon.

Hoseok rummaged through the drawers before chucking some pyjamas as Namjoon. They hit him in the face before falling on his lap. Namjoon picked them up and sighed, placing them next to him and unbuttoning his shirt. Once his shirt was off, he looked up at Hoseok and caught him staring. He smirked.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He joked and Hoseok jumped, shaking his head and swallowing nervously.

"I have a good memory, I won't need a picture." Namjoon chuckled and shook his head, putting on his pyjama shirt. He'd probably strip from these clothes later, but for Hoseok's sake he'd at least pretend he was going to wear it.

"I did your homework for you, it was that or get another detention." Hoseok said as he waited by the lighting, his finger resting on the switch as he waited for Namjoon to finish getting ready for bed. "Don't worry, I forged your handwriting. It wasn't too hard, I just had to get most of them wrong spectacularly and writing in a barely legible way."

"Now we're definitely getting drunk together, even if you just kind of insulted me." Hoseok shrugged, flicking the light off as Namjoon dumped his clothes on the floor.

"It's true though." He said as he made his way back to the bed, the only source of light being Namjoon's phone as he attempted to help Hoseok see. Namjoon chuckled.

-

Jimin sniffled as he hugged his pillow to his chest, not wanting sleep in fear of dreaming. He wanted to go to Yoongi, but then he also didn't want to burden him with his presence. So instead he sat in the darkness, jumping at the shadows and muffling his sobs into his pillow.

He'd attempted to sleep, but then he'd had his usual dream. Once again, he'd fallen into the darkness. Jimin hated the darkness.

With a shaky hand, Jimin reached over and turned on his lamp. He squinted for a few seconds as his eyes adjusted to the light, and then he got up and found his phone. He turned it on and scrolled down his few contacts until he found the one he was looking for, calling it.

"Jimin, what's the matter?" The voice of the person who'd picked up made Jimin both want to sigh in relief and cry some more.

"Grandma, I'm scared..."

-

-

-