FIFTEEN

Jimin shivered a little m next to Yoongi as they waited for the taxi. Yoongi looked at him, frowning slightly, but took his jacket off and placed it over Jimin's shoulders. Jimin looked at Yoongi and hugged the jacket tighter around him. Yoongi looked around and continued to frown. He couldn't figure out why Jimin was cold, it was a relatively warm day.*

The taxi eventually came and Yoongi and Jimin began their travel back to the school.

-

When Namjoon returned to his dorm room, he found Hoseok sitting on his bed. Hoseok was hastily wiping his face, creating red streaks across his cheeks, as he sat on his bed with his legs tucked up against his chest. He sniffed and Namjoon instantly knew something was wrong.

"Hoseok..." He said, approaching Hoseok's bed. Hoseok shook his head, looking down at bedsheets. "Hoseok." Namjoon took Hoseok's chin in his fingers, lifting it up so he was looking at him.

"I'm fine." Hoseok said, his voice shaking as he breathed in. His gaze dropped, and Namjoon frowned.

"What happened while I was gone?" Hoseok shook his head. He held on to Namjoon's wrist, pulling it away from his chin so he could drop his head again. "Hoseok."

Hoseok must've heard the tone in Namjoon's voice and understood he wasn't going to take no for an answer, because he pointed at his desk. On the desk was a book.

"One of the latest entries, five from the end." Hoseok said as Namjoon picked it up. His eyebrows raised when he realised it was Yoongi's journal, but he flicked to the entry Hoseok had said.

I'm pretty sure Hoseok has a crush on me. I mean, it's kind of obvious.
I feel kind of bad, because I'm never going to feel like that for him and I only ever started hanging out with him because I felt bad for him.

"He doesn't even like me." Hoseok sobbed, wiping his wet cheeks again. "He just felt sorry for me. He's just like everyone else. Jiyong was right."

"Hey, hey, don't say that. I like you." Namjoon said as he sat back down with Hoseok, wiping his cheeks. "And I don't hang out with people because I feel sorry for them, that's just stupid. Ignore Jiyong, and forget about Yoongi, they're not worth it."

"I..I really liked Yoongi hyung." Hoseok sobbed, clenching on to Namjoon's shirt. Namjoon sighed and wrapped his arms around Hoseok, pulling him in for a hug as he rested his chin on the top of Hoseok's head.

"And this is why I thought you needed to get over him..." He said quietly, trying to sooth the crying boy in his arms. "Because liking someone who doesn't like you back is just going to end up hurting you."

-

"Jimin... Jimin... Jimin." Yoongi said as he knocked on Jimin's door. Almost as soon as they'd gotten back to the school, Jimin had locked himself away in his room.

"You watch too much tv." Jimin said as he opened his door, making Yoongi chuckle. Jimin stepped aside, already knowing what Yoongi was going to ask, and let Yoongi enter his bedroom.

Just like last time, Jimin's bedroom was spotless. His bag was already unpacked and neatly put in the corner of his room. It made Yoongi's room look like a bomb had hit it.

"I had fun this weekend." Yoongi said, sitting down on Jimin's bed. He crossed his legs, looking up as Jimin sat down on the swivelly chair at his desk. "Did you?"

"Yes, and thank you for inviting me." Jimin said, though really he didn't sound that enthusiastic. He stared at the ground, so Yoongi climbed off the bed and shuffled over so he was kneeling in front of Jimin, his hands resting on the other's knees.

"Are you alright, Jimin?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded, forcing a very fake half-smile. "Really? You don't seem okay."

"I just don't understand why you care about me so much. I'm not that special, there's a million and one things that are wrong with me and in comparison to you, I'm nothing." Jimin sighed, for once not lying as he confessed his true feelings to Yoongi. "I feel like you're either incredibly stupid or you're just like everyone else and you're going to leave me soon."

"I'm not ever going to leave you, Jimin. Even if you push me away, until I know you're better I'm not going to stop bugging you." Yoongi said and Jimin started to sniff, his eyes growing watery.

"But why? Why are you so nice to me?" Jimin wiped his eyes, which the tears were beginning to fall from. "You don't even know me."

"Because Jimin, amongst all the other things you stole from me, you also stole my heart." Yoongi confessed, not even caring if Jimin rejected him or started to avoid him. He already did both those things, on regular occasions. "I really like you, Jimin, and I have for a while now. It pains me to see you like this, because all I really want is for you to be okay."

As Yoongi waited for the rejection he was almost certain was going to follow, Jimin suddenly began to slump forwards. Yoongi's eyes widened as Jimin began to fall of the chair, realising that somehow through all that he'd fainted. Yoongi caught him before he hit the ground and carefully picked him up, carrying him to the bed.

Yoongi looked down at Jimin as he lay in the bed, sighing as he stroked his forehead. Feeling a bit daring and just unable to help himself, Yoongi leaned down and kissed Jimin's forehead.

"You really did steal my heart, you cute kleptomaniac."

-

-

-

*People with eating disorders can feel cold most of the time, even in warm weather, according to a couple of the websites I'm using.