TWENTY-EIGHT

"Your father called the school, you're going to be monitored when you eat." Hoseok said, appearing in front of Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin frowned at him, while worry spread throughout his body.

"Who's going to be monitoring me?" If someone monitored him, then Jimin would be forced to eat food. And even though he'd just vomit it up later, he felt more guilty when he forced himself to puke than when he just skipped the meal.

"Probably the school leader, he's the most trusted student in the school." Hoseok shrugged, placing his hands in his blazer pockets. "I mean, he sucks at lying, he's a goody two shoes and really why would he let you not eat?"

"Who's the school leader?" Jimin asked, not really knowing enough about the school or the students to know who that was. Hoseok frowned at him.

"Seokjin. Have you not looked at his blazer? It's covered in badges, and teachers talk to him all the time about school leader related things."

"I don't really hang out with him that much. I mean, he's nice, but he worries about me too much.." Jimin shrugged, feeling bad that he didn't know that much about his friends. Now that he thought about it, he didn't even know that much about Yoongi. And Yoongi expected him to trust him...

"Well, anyway, he'll probably be making sure you eat all your meals. If you don't, it's a trip to the school psychiatrist." Hoseok said and Jimin sighed, both annoyed with his father and the school. "That was all I wanted to tell you, I have to go now."

"Bye." Jimin said quietly as Hoseok walked off. He then headed miserably off to his next class, his basically permanently bad mood even worse.

-

"Jimin, I hope you don't mind but I have to make sure you eat every meal." Seokjin said as he sat down next to Jimin at dinner, not even looking at him. He was watching the teacher standing on the other side of the room, supervising everyone. "Your dad called, he--"

"I know, Hoseok hyung told me." Jimin butted in, looking down at the sickening food. He gulped nervously, knowing every bite would make him put on weight.

"He did?" Seokjin looked surprised for a moment but then he shook his head, realising it was stupid to be surprised about something like that. Of course Hoseok had told, Hoseok knew everything and liked to make sure everyone else knew that. "Anyway, it's for your own good, I hope you don't mind."

"Whatever." Jimin responded, picking up his chopsticks. Seokjin looked around before leaning closer to Jimin.

"The teacher watching me has gone, put some food in my bowl. Quickly, before they come back." Jimin frowned as he looked up at Seokjin, who was looking at him nervously. "I know I shouldn't be doing this and I hate the fact that I'm helping the very thing that's making you sick, but at the same time I know that as soon as you get back to your room you're going to make yourself puke it all back up."

"I'm not--"

"Don't deny it, it's really obvious. Now hurry, before someone notices and we both get in trouble." Jimin quickly put most of his food in Seokjin's bowl, which he then realised was barely even full. "Now, in return for me doing this, I want you to eat those few mouthfuls and promise me you'll try not to vomit them back up. There's barely any in your bowl, to be honest I doubt it'd affect your weight at all."

"Promise?" Jimin asked as he looked at his food dubiously. Seokjin nodded, eating some of his own food.

"Look at me, Jimin. I eat loads of food, and I'm a perfectly fine weight. Even that kid over there," Seokjin pointed across the table at a slightly larger boy. "Even he's a perfectly fine weight. We all are, so you don't have to worry."

"But--" Seokjin waved a hand in front of Jimin, cutting him off.

"I know what I'm saying probably won't change the way you think, but I just want you to know that. Now eat, and go see Yoongi. He was bugging me all through Maths by talking about you."

-

"Do you trust me yet?" Yoongi asked as he escorted Jimin back to his room. One of Jimin's hands was holding Yoongi's, while the other was rubbing his stomach. He was worried those few mouthfuls might have caused him to put on weight, but he'd made a promise and he was going to try and keep it. "Jimin?"

"What? Sorry." Jimin looked up from his stomach at Yoongi, frowning slightly.

"I asked if you trusted me yet?" Jimin's frown grew as he bit his lip, dropping his gaze.

"No." He said quietly, making Yoongi feeling a little hurt. "I don't know anything about you, how can I trust you?"

"Fair point. Well, tomorrow maybe, I'll tell you a bit about myself or something. But one day, I'll get you to trust me."

-

-

-