TWENTY-ONE

Yoongi sat across from Kwangmin's brother, Doctor Jo Youngmin, at a cafe. He looked at Youngmin as he sipped his coffee, thinking about how if it wasn't for the more professional haircut, he might've thought he was talking to the teacher still.

"So, Jimin..." Youngmin said as he reached into his bag sitting by his bag, pulling out a notepad and a pencil case. He clicked the pen, looking expectantly at Yoongi. "Explain to me what's exactly the matter. He had kleptomania?"

"He has kleptomania, yeah. But then he also doesn't eat, he thinks really lowly of himself, he had OCD but really that's the least of his problems..." Yoongi sighed as he stirred the spoon around his cup, hating the fact that there were so many problems Jimin had to cope with everyday. He just wished he could take some - or all - of them from him, to lessen the load. "I'm really worried he's going to get too sick and just not get better. I don't want him to do anything crazy.."

"A fair few of the things you said are caused by kleptomania, or at least associated with it. I think if he can get some of those treated, one by one, it'll make it seem more manageable and also just lower the amount of stress and issues he has to cope with." Youngmin wrote some things down in his notepad, looking up briefly as he thought. "Have you mentioned getting help to him before?"

"Yeah, but he doesn't want to. He sometimes denies there's anything wrong with him, and he also believes he'll get sent to jail if he admits it." Yoongi said and Youngmin nodded slowly. "He won't get sent to jail, will he?"

"No, because he's got kleptomania, he has almost an excuse I suppose.." Youngmin shrugged and sipped his coffee. "Morally, he shouldn't use it as an excuse but really.. Who's to say?"

"Jimin wouldn't do that." Yoongi said, and Youngmin nodded again.

"I'm not saying he would. But anyway, I think you should approach him again. But be careful of the words you use." Yoongi frowned as Youngmin clicked his pen again and placed it on the table. "Don't use any blame words, you know, like 'You're making me worried'. That sort of thing. That'll just add more unnecessary stress on him and now get us anywhere. If you need anything, just call me."

"Thanks." Yoongi said as he sipped his drink. Youngmin smiled at me.

"It's alright, I'm happy to help. It's my job." Youngmin chuckled as he put his notepad away in his bag. "I'll put some more thought into it all later, but you'll need to get him to be willing to see me for it to be worth anything."

"I'll do my best." Youngmin continued to smile.

"And that's all we can ask."

-

"Hoseok, go on a date with me." Namjoon said after half an hour of sitting silently on his bed while texting someone on his phone. Hoseok frowned as he looked at Namjoon. "Not that sort of date, a double date. Now that Yoongi has Jimin, I need someone to be my wingman."

"But I don't want to go on a date with someone I've never met before..." Namjoon shrugged as he turned off his phone and put it on charge.

"You'll probably know who they are anyway. And Yoongi never wanted to either, you don't have to actually do anything with them. Just sit there awkwardly while I chat with her friend." Namjoon said and Hoseok shook his head.

"I don't want to." Namjoon sighed.

"Come on, please." Namjoon begged and Hoseok shook his head. "I'll pay you."

"I'm not interested in money." This made Namjoon smirk.

"I'll pay you in something other than money..."

"Just leave me alone." Realising he was getting nowhere with Hoseok, Namjoon sighed and picked up his phone again. He quickly texted the girl, explaining to her that his friend had just changed his mind.

"I'll just go by myself, I don't need you anyway." Hoseok made a noise as he rolled on to his side, his back facing Namjoon. He didn't say anything else to Namjoon, even when he said goodbye.

-

Namjoon pushed the girl back against the couch, kissing her neck as he leaned in closer. He could feel her fingers tangling in his hair, messing it up after he'd just brushed it. She moaned as Namjoon sucked on her neck, rubbing his hands up and down her waist.

He then pulled away, frowning as he stared at her. She frowned back, equally confused as to why he'd pulled away so soon. After a night of flirting, she was wondering what had suddenly turned him off.

"What's the matter?" She asked and Namjoon frowned, not liking the girlish tone in her voice. "Is it something I did?"

"I, uh.. I'm not sure." Namjoon ran his fingers through his tangled hair, trying to figure out what had happened. He wasn't sure if it was the girl's moans, her fingers in his hair or the feeling of her skin beneath his fingers, but something suddenly made him think of the sad Hoseok that had been lying in his bed when he'd left that afternoon. "I think I..."

Namjoon trailed off as he frowned, extremely confused as to what had triggered this sudden change of emotion.

"You think what?" By now the girl was almost as confused as Namjoon, and beginning to blame herself for this.

"I'm sorry, I've just realised something.. I've got to go." Namjoon said, standing up as he buttoned up his shirt. The girl stood up as well, frowning at him.

"What?" Namjoon sighed and shook his head.

"I think I like this guy, and spending the evening making out with you is not how I plan to use this discovery. Sorry."

-

-

-