01

» Airport «

After Yuta's flight landed in South Korea, Yuta felt relieved to finally arrive at the country he's been wanting to live in for a long time.

While waiting to get his luggage, he then sees a young male with peach colored hair, wearing a black and white hoodie. He seemed like a lost puppy.

Yuta walked up to him and taps his shoulder to catch his attention. "Do you need any help?" He asked, watching the other male react nervously.

"Y-yes, uhmm..." Yuta waits for the man to continue and take his time trying to answer. "I don't know where to find my luggage. I'm lost."

"Oh, are you looking for the baggage carousel?"

"Yes, that!" The other male's eyes began to twinkle. "Do you know where it is?"

"Yeah, I do. You want to come with me?" The taller male nodded excitedly. "Okay, come with me." Yuta said as he guides the man.

While walking through the crowd, Yuta looked back to check the man. "Hey, is it your first time here in Korea?" He asked, curious.

"No, my second time actually."

"Ah, I see. It's my first time here. I came from Japan after all."

The other male widened his eyes in surprise. "You're from Japan?"

"Huh? Yeah."

"Your Korean is really good." He said, praising Yuta.

"Oh, thank you." Yuta almost blushed at the praise. Despite his manly demeanor, he's weak to compliments. "What about you? Where did you come from?"

"My mom."

The two went silent.

"Sorry. I'm from China."

"Oh, is that so?" Yuta smiled. "Are you having a hard time with Korean?"

"Yes..." He scratched his head. "Even though it's my second time here, I'm still struggling."

"I'll try to teach you if I can. I learned Korean thanks to a friend of mine." Yuta said, offering help. The two then stopped on their tracks as they finally arrive to the baggage carousel. "We're here now."

"Thank you for the help." The taller male bowed, and left as he went to go find his luggage. Yuta went to find his as well.

After finding his luggage, he walked to find the exit of the airport. While making his way to find the exit, he finds the same familiar face again.

Yuta chuckles and goes up to the familiar face. "Lost again?"

The other male blushed, embarrassed. He nodded his head and Yuta went out of his way to help him again. Yuta didn't mind though. He found it pretty cute actually.

Suddenly, the crowd began to grew more. It was getting more difficult for Yuta and the other male to get through the crowd.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"It's Sicheng."

"Sicheng, hold my hand."

Yuta held out his hand, waiting for Sicheng to hold it. Sicheng hesitated for a bit, but went to grab Yuta's hand. Yuta held his hand tight and guided him through the crowd.

While going through the crowd, Sicheng asked the Japanese male. "What about you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Your name..."

"Yuta." He said as he looked back at Sicheng with a smile. He then turned his head back, focusing on getting out of the crowd.

Sicheng blushes, but this time it was about Yuta's smile. Not only that, but he appreciates how Yuta went out of his way to help out Sicheng, instead of ignoring him. People don't go out of their way to help others nowadays, at least that was the case for Sicheng.

As they finally exit out of the airport, Yuta lets go of Sicheng's hand. "Here we are. I'll get going now."

"Wait!" Sicheng stopped him. Yuta looked at Sicheng, his head tilting to his side.

"Thank you for the help, I appreciate it." Sicheng bowed and smiled.

"Oh, no need to thank me." Yuta flashed his smile again.

"Also, there's something that I want to ask you about." Sicheng fiddled with his fingers nervously.

"What is it?"

"Could I have your-"

"Sicheng!" Another male called out, waving his hand to Sicheng.

"Jaehyun?" Sicheng turned around, recognizing the deep voice.

"There you are! I was worried about you." The man named Jaehyun said, patting Sicheng's back. He turns his attention to Yuta. "Oh, hey! Thanks for taking care of Sicheng. You were showing him around, weren't you?"

Yuta chuckled. "Yeah, why?"

"This guy usually gets lost, so I figured you were helping him." Jaehyun said, making Sicheng more embarrassed.

"I see! Well, I'll get going now. Bye Sicheng." Yuta waved to the Chinese boy as he left.

Jaehyun looks over to Sicheng. His friend was shaking with a pout formed in his face. His face was beet red, and tears began to appear in his eyes.

"Sicheng?" Jaehyun got worried and wondered what happened to his friend. Sicheng turns to him, pissed off.

"I hate you, Jaehyun!"

"What?! Why?!"

"I was about to ask for his number! Screw you!"