18

« Outside »

Yuta waits nervously in front of the door. This was the first time he got to spend Christmas without his family, and last time he spent Christmas he was gifted a box full of underwear by his uncle. Well, at least he's using them.

Yuta came late to the party since he was distracted by a cat trying to find its kittens. After helping out the cat, he panicked seeing the time and rushed to the Christmas party.

The door opens and it shows Doyoung with a santa hat on and the same scarf he wore in the café. "Oh hey, you're finally here." Doyoung moves a bit, letting Yuta come in the house.

« Christmas Party »

The moment Yuta arrives inside, he finds Sicheng staring at the food on the table. Doyoung closed the door and Sicheng whipped his head around to see who came in. Needless to say, he was not disappointed.

"Yuta, you're here!" Sicheng walks up to Yuta and puts his hand out, asking for a high five.

Yuta grins and high fives Sicheng. "Sorry I'm late."

"No, it's okay." Sicheng shakes his head. "We were just resting and waiting for you. Plus, I think the Hyungs are still setting up decorations."

"That's good," Yuta sighs in relief as he pulls up his gift. "Where can I put this?"

Sicheng points at the Christmas tree, which has a bunch of gifts underneath. Yuta nods and walks up to it, putting his gift underneath the tree. He then hears more people walking in the living room, to which he immediately stood up and looked for them.

"You finally came." Jaehyun opens his arms wide, asking for a hug from Yuta. Yuta nodded and proceeded to hug Jaehyun, ignoring the stares he's getting from Taeyong.

As the two pulled away from the hug, Taeil announces that they'll eat first before playing games. The others agreed, and so they start eating the food on the table. Yuta already knew how hungry Sicheng was judging by the way he looked at the food on the table.

After eating, Doyoung excuses himself to go to the bathroom, while Taeyong waits outside the bathroom. He wanted to go to the bathroom as well, but since Doyoung excused himself first, he's waiting outside the bathroom. And he knows well that Taeil won't let him inside the bathroom with Doyoung.

Taeyong gets tired of waiting, so he roams around the hall, looking to see if there was anything interesting. He finds a box laying around and got curious, so he crouches down and opens the box to check inside.

"Huh," Taeyong can make out what was inside the box despite the darkness. "So this is what he's planning."

»«

"I feel so full," Yuta said as he lazily sits on the sofa while Sicheng sits next to him.

Doyoung comes out of the bathroom, now cleaning the table. Taeil helps him out and Jaehyun is just watching the fireplace. Taeyong was in the bathroom, but for some reason he was taking a long time

"Where did he go?" Jaehyun mumbled clear enough for Yuta and Sicheng to hear.

"Just wait, I'm sure he's fine." Sicheng replied.