19

« Amusement Park »

"Yuta!" Sicheng runs after Yuta, panting from how long he's been running around the amusement park. Yuta spot a rollercoaster far away, which ended up with him running to find it while holding onto his Pikachu plushy that Sicheng got for him.

Sicheng is running right behind Yuta, and at this point he's worried he'll lose him. Sicheng stops, taking a break to catch his breath. Stopping like this, he might have lost Yuta already.

"Sicheng?" Sicheng hears Yuta's voice and he looks up, finding Yuta standing in front of him while hugging the Pikachu plushy. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just needed to catch my breath..." Sicheng said as he took out a water bottle from his bag, taking a drink before continuing. After taking a drink, he puts back his water bottle and calms down for a moment.

After a few minutes, Sicheng straightens his back. "Okay, let's go—"

Yuta grabs Sicheng's hand while holding his Pikachu stuffed toy with his free hand. "It's crowded here, so we might lose each other." He smiled at Sicheng, tightening the hold.

Sicheng's cheeks flushes and he nods, getting ready to run to the rollercoaster with Yuta. The two start running with each other, bumping into a few people here and there. Holding hands with Yuta like this and getting through a crowd reminds Sicheng of something.

This feels familiar.

»«

Sicheng regrets going onto the rollercoaster without any preparation or any time to breathe. As soon as he got onto the rollercoaster, he realized he was still out of breath from the running.

The moment the rollercoaster started moving fast, Sicheng feels worse. He doesn't feel like screaming, he doesn't feel scared, but he's feeling dizzy already. They didn't want to lose their spot in the long line too, so eventually Sicheng had no choice.

After getting off the rollercoaster, Sicheng feels dizzy and he ends up laying on one of the benches, finally letting himself rest. Somehow Yuta's still bright and energetic as always after the ride.

"Here," Yuta hands Sicheng a water bottle as he saw how out of breath Sicheng was even during the ride. Sicheng accepts the offer and starts drinking from the water bottle.

"Wait," Sicheng caps the water bottle as he finished drinking, now examining it. "Is this yours?"

"Yeah," Yuta grins at Sicheng while Sicheng's face starts to flush.

"I-It's yours..." Sicheng stares at the bottle, not knowing how to feel about this information. Yuta just laughs at Sicheng's reaction as he decided to shove the Pikachu plushy on the Chinese male's face and grab his water bottle back. "What are you thinking?"

Sicheng groans and moves the Pikachu plushy to show his face. "I'm not thinking of anything."

"Sureee." Yuta then proceeded to uncap the water bottle and start chugging down the water. At first, Sicheng didn't think of it until he realized what he was so embarrassed for earlier ago.

"Yuta?" Sicheng looks at Yuta, speechless. Isn't this a...

"There's that face again," Yuta coos after capping the water bottle.

"Hey! I'm not thinking of anything!" Sicheng fires back while Yuta laughs again.

Yuta puts back his water bottle inside his bag. "Do you want to go for some ice cream later?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." Sicheng replied, hugging the Pikachu plushy while laying on the bench. Yuta, on the other side of the bench — where Sicheng's feet are, looks at the latter.

"Sicheng," Yuta said. "You can rest on my lap."

"Sur- wait what?" Sicheng sits up, surprised at Yuta's offer. Yuta only smiles at him while patting his lap, signaling him to rest his head on his lap.

Sicheng hesitates for a bit, until he finally has the courage to take Yuta's offer and lay his head on his lap. Laying his head on his lap made him feel more comfortable. It's much better than laying on the hard bench.

Yuta lets Sicheng rest his head on his lap, and he smiles at how comfortable Sicheng seems. Wanting to make the other male  feel more better, he places his hand on Sicheng's head. This caught Sicheng by surprise as Yuta started patting his head.

At this point, Sicheng has forgotten that he's in an amusement park, so some people glanced at them. At least no one bothered them or spoke up about it to them yet. If anything, Yuta would just shoot a glare at some of them who looked disgusted or disturbed.

They stay like this for around thirty minutes until they decided to get up for some ice cream.

»«

The two spent a lot of time together in the amusement park, having fun until it was getting dark. When Yuta dropped his ice cream, Sicheng could almost feel Yuta's pain when he dropped the ice cream, so he shared it with him. Eventually Yuta ends up taking most of the ice cream, though Sicheng doesn't mind. Well, he does mind a little.

"That game was rigged," Yuta pouted while squeezing his Pikachu plushy. "I can't believe we paid that much."

"Same here," Sicheng agreed.

Yuta and Sicheng continued to chat throughout the day while walking home, chatting about their date in the amusement park. Sometimes they would go off topic and start talking about unrelated topics.

As the two reached to Yuta's apartment, Yuta turns around to say goodbye to Sicheng.

"Well, this is it." Yuta smiled sweetly at Sicheng. "I'll talk to you later."

"Wait," Sicheng stops Yuta from entering the flat. "I... We haven't... You know..."

Yuta starts thinking about what Sicheng could have meant, until he realized and starts to blush. Without a word, Yuta closes his eyes, allowing Sicheng to do what he wants.

Sicheng gulps and quietly breathes through his nose, taking his time to calm himself. He then closes his eyes and leans onto Yuta's face, getting closer to the Japanese male. As their noses touched, Sicheng tilts his head and moves forward, their lips now touching each other's.

Everything was too much for Sicheng. The moment seemed so unreal, yet he's actually kissing Yuta. This was the first time he got this far with someone, and he wonders how Yuta feels right now. He wonders how Yuta feels with their lips touching each other, what the Japanese male thinks right now.

Even Sicheng's racing heart isn't enough to describe how he feels in this moment. This was his first kiss, and all the excitement inside him was there at this moment.

As their lips parted, Sicheng takes a minute to realize what was going on and where they were. His cheeks flushed and he muttered out a 'sorry'. Yuta shakes his head, reassuring Sicheng it was fine.

Yuta opens the door to go inside, but not without holding Sicheng's hand tight and squeezing it while his eyes shine in the night. Sicheng wishes Yuta didn't let go.

After Yuta entered his flat and bid goodbye to Sicheng, Sicheng doesn't realize how he's skipping happily on his way home. He ignores the weird looks he get from Jaehyun after arriving inside their shared flat.

Thinking about it, Sicheng realizes this was the happiest he has been.