05

« Sicheng & Jaehyun's Apartment »

"Are you done already?" Jaehyun said as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah!" Sicheng shouted. "I think."

"Oh for god's sake." Jaehyun groaned, feeling impatient as little time passes by.

Finally, Sicheng comes out of the bathroom as he finished doing his business. Jaehyun sighs in relief and he quickly enters the bathroom.

"How long has he been waiting?" Sicheng muttered. He then shrugs and hears the doorbell ringing. Sicheng walks up to the door and opens it, expecting a certain someone outside the door.

Sicheng was greeted by a healing smile outside the door. "Ready to go?" Yuta said, his smile almost blinding Sicheng. The Chinese male nods in response and closes the door on his way out, walking next to Yuta as they try to find their way to the café.

« Outside »

While the two are on their way, Yuta keeps constantly looking on his phone, checking the picture over and over again. "Taeyong said that the café's around here." Yuta spoke up as he looked up to check the surrounding around him.

"What about that one?" Sicheng points at a café displaying bright colors. Yuta looks back at his phone, then to the café Sicheng pointed at.

"Yep, definitely that one." Yuta said as he walked up to the café, with Sicheng following him behind.

« Café »

The two arrived inside the café, and as expected, there was only two people in the café. One was a tall black-haired male, and the other was a short brown-haired male. The black-haired male was the first to notice the duo, so he greeted them first.

"Welcome!" He said, flashing his gummy smile. The other male turns around to see Yuta and Sicheng. He stops sweeping the floor and turns his attention to the two.

"Welcome! Uhmm..." The short male smiles and looks at the duo up and down. "Oh! Are you the ones who just applied here recently?"

"Yeah, that's us." Yuta said as he bowed down, which Sicheng followed as well. "My name's Yuta, and this guy here is Sicheng." He said, patting Sicheng's shoulder.

"I'm Taeil, and this is Doyoung." He replied, flashing his smile.

Sicheng leans to Yuta's ear. "They both have gummy smiles."

Yuta nods in agreement, chuckling a bit, as he found the gummy smiles cute.

"Well, since it's your first day here, I'll be giving you two some simple tasks." Taeil said, which made Yuta and Sicheng nod in unison. After they've been given the tasks, Doyoung walks up to them, holding two folded aprons.

Yuta and Sicheng took the aprons from Doyoung. They both wore the aprons and looked at each other with smiles on their faces. A customer then comes inside the café, and the four immediately started working.

Eventually, a few more customers start to come in. Sicheng was nervous, hoping not to mess up his Korean. Fortunately, Yuta and the others are there to help him out. Yuta was very friendly towards customers, which made Sicheng admire him.

As time passes by, Yuta and Sicheng have already gotten used to the job. They felt comfortable, and most of the customers coming in were nice to them. They also felt comfortable asking Taeil and Doyoung for help, which makes Taeil and Doyoung happy to know that the two feel at ease in the workplace.

"Yuta." Doyoung spoke up as he walked to the Japanese male. Since there's no customers right now, Doyoung decided to talk to Yuta. "How did you find this café? This is a pretty small place."

"Ahh, Taeyong told me about it." Yuta replied.

"You're friends with Taeyong?" Doyoung asked, curious.

"Yep." Yuta continues cleaning a table. "Actually, the first time we talked to each other was in the internet. Then I came here in Korea, since I've been wanting to live here."

"That's interesting." Doyoung smiles. "Have you been getting along with him?"

"Yeah, though I did piss him off in my second day of living here in Korea." Yuta chuckles awkwardly, while Doyoung hummed in acknowledgement.

Sicheng hears the conversation. Wanting to fit in and also get closer to them, he walks up to them. "Jaehyun told me about this place."

Doyoung looked at Sicheng, his eyes widening in surprise. "These two didn't force you to apply here, did they?"

"No, no. We were the ones who wanted a job." Yuta said, with Sicheng nodding.

"Oh, okay." Doyoung sighs in relief. "Maybe I should give those two a discount."

"Make sure you don't give too much." Taeil laughs, involving himself in the conversation. "By the way, shouldn't you two be going home now?"

Yuta and Sicheng looked at Taeil, confused. Until they checked their phones. "Oh crap, It's already getting late!" Yuta said out loud. "Thank you for letting us work here!" The latter said as he hurriedly untie his apron, with Sicheng doing the same. Taeil and Doyoung just laugh at the sudden reaction.

Taeil and Doyoung waved goodbye at the duo as they immediately left the café. As the two left, Taeil turned to Doyoung.

"What do you think of them?" He asked, curious about Doyoung's thoughts.

Doyoung turned to Taeil. "I'm sure they'll do well here. Though it looks like I'm going to have to give Jaehyun and Taeyong a discount as thanks."

"If they end up ordering too much, we're not going to give them the discount." Taeil grinned.

"Let's keep that in mind." Doyoung said as he turned the sign to closed.