03

» Yuta & Taeyong's Apartment «

Yuta wakes up (Thanks to Taeyong opening the blinds in his room.), and stares aimlessly at the wall, his mind processing on what's going on. Eventually, he gets up and opens the door. He finds Taeyong cooking, and Yuta notices how many food were on the table.

"That's a lot of food. What's the occasion?" Yuta said, watching Taeyong cook.

"My boyfriend and his friend are coming over." Taeyong replied. Yuta widened his eyes, surprised about the sudden visit. "By the way, you're going to join us too." Taeyong pointed his spatula at Yuta.

"You're threatening me, aren't you?" Yuta raised his hands up, surrendering.

"The more the merrier." Taeyong said, putting his spatula back to the pan. "Of course, you're free to join us or not. Though it'd be nice if you joined us."

Yuta scratches his head. "I'm fine with joining you guys, I'm just nervous thinking about these people coming." He admitted.

Taeyong hummed, understanding how Yuta feels. "It's alright, just ask me when you need help with something."

Yuta smiles. "Thanks! Also, do you need any help?"

"Please go take a shower. You stink."

«»

As both Yuta and Taeyong heard the doorbell ringing, Taeyong walked up to the door, while Yuta awkwardly curled into a ball on top of the sofa. Yuta hears footsteps coming in, and he gets more nervous hearing them.

"Yutaaaa." Yuta feels someone poking his head. He looks up, then forms a bright smile on his face.

"Sicheng!" Yuta said, surprised to see the male again. However Taeyong looked at Jaehyun, confused. While Jaehyun smiled at Taeyong, as he already knew about the two.

"You two know each other?" Taeyong spoke up, bewildered.

Sicheng nodded and pulled Yuta up. "We met at the airport."

Taeyong hummed in response. Jaehyun leans onto Taeyong's ear, still smiling. "He got mad at me for interrupting him at the airport, since he was trying to get his number." He whispered, letting Taeyong know.

Sicheng notices Jaehyun whispering to Taeyong, and he stares at him with a less intimidating glare. He hopes Jaehyun isn't saying anything embarrassing about him. Though he gets distracted as soon as he smelled the delicious scent of food.

Yuta notices Sicheng's excitement and nudges him to go to the table. Taeyong realizes and holds Jaehyun's hand, bringing him to the table. The four were having a normal time, though there was one problem.

"Jaehyun, stop stealing my food!" Sicheng said as he caught Jaehyun taking his food. While Sicheng was distracted, Yuta looked at his food and wondered if he should do the same as well.

Screw it. Yuta went to take a bite of Sicheng's food while the Chinese male was distracted. He looked away and quickly chewed his food. Sicheng looks back to his plate and realizes another piece of food going missing.

Unfortunately for Yuta, Sicheng caught on. "Hey! You took a bite of my food didn't you?!"

"No clue what you're talking about!" Yuta gulped down, while Sicheng pulled and shake him, whining about his food being stolen.

Sicheng then stole a piece of Yuta's food, getting back at him. He glared at him while chewing the food, with Yuta pouting at him. Meanwhile it's hard for Taeyong and Jaehyun to take them seriously.

"Should I?" Taeyong whispered to Jaehyun, in case Sicheng won't be able to hear him.

"Nope. No need to anger him more." Jaehyun whispers back, with Taeyong nodding in agreement and going back to eating his own meal.

After their small fight, Yuta went to wash the dishes. At first, Taeyong wanted to do it, but Yuta insisted on doing it instead. While washing the dishes, Yuta hears someone entering the kitchen.

"Taeyong, is that you?" Yuta said, not looking back, focusing on the dishes instead.

"No." Sicheng walks up to Yuta, watching him wash the dishes. Yuta recognized that voice. "Sicheng? What are you doing here?"

"I was bored." Sicheng pouted. Yuta hums in acknowledgement and continues washing the dishes. He notices how Sicheng was watching him with curiosity in his eyes.

Well, I don't want to bore him to death. Yuta looked to Sicheng and moves away a bit, making space for him "Do you want to wash the dishes with me?"

Sicheng nods too excitedly as he scoots next to Yuta. He carefully takes a dirty plate and a sponge, then starts washing the dishes. Yuta appreciates Sicheng's help, and he was glad that he came to him just to spend time with him. (And he's also glad that Sicheng isn't ignorant to washing the dishes.)

After washing the dishes, Yuta searches for something in the cupboards. He takes a jar and opens it, showing numerous cookies inside. "Since you helped me out, want some?" Yuta said, presenting the cookie jar to Sicheng. Sicheng looks at the jar with his eyes sparkling.

Both Sicheng and Yuta ate the cookies together, but made sure to leave some. (Although they wanted to finish it themselves.) And the two made their way out of the kitchen. Since they wanted to spend more time before leaving, Yuta led Sicheng inside his room to watch videos in his laptop.

Hours passed by and Jaehyun told Sicheng that they'll be leaving. Sicheng got up and followed Jaehyun, feeling somewhat disappointed that they have to leave already.

While they were already outside the door, Yuta walked fast, catching up to Sicheng. "Sicheng!" Sicheng then looks at Yuta, wondering what the other male wanted to say. Suddenly, Yuta pulls Sicheng in a tight hug.

Sicheng's face was red. He didn't expect Yuta to hug him like that. Sicheng began to blush more as soon as Yuta looked right at him in the eyes, with his adorable smile. "I'll talk to you later, yeah?" Yuta said, unaware of how Sicheng was blushing hard.

"Y-yeah! We'll talk later!" Sicheng stammered. Yuta finally lets go of him and waves goodbye. Sicheng waves back, while Jaehyun looked at him with a smirk on his face. Jaehyun teases Sicheng for the rest of the day.